METH Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont troll bro. just because my opinions are different it doesnt mean im trolling
You make a lot of empty posts bruh. Like posting just for the sake of posting. You pretend to not know things, then ask what are they even though you already know. Or you'll make random comments with just a couple of words, but no real purpose.

Thats trolling bruh. I mean 50k posts bruh?

i dont troll bro. just because my opinions are different it doesnt mean im trolling

You make a lot of empty posts bruh. Like posting just for the sake of posting. You pretend to not know things, then ask what are they even though you already know. Or you'll make random comments with just a couple of words, but no real purpose.

Thats trolling bruh. I mean 50k posts bruh?

why are you so obsessed with my post count? :rofl: i swear its like your jelly or something

tell meth to delete my posts and reset me to 0. wth do i care? post count means nothing. people on here know me whether i have 50 posts or 50k posts.

cry?

why are you so obsessed with my post count?
roll.gif
i swear its like your jelly or something

tell meth to delete my posts and reset me to 0. wth do i care? post count means nothing. people on here know me whether i have 50 posts or 50k posts.

cry?
You gonna just keep posting so what difference will it make?

why are you so obsessed with my post count? :rofl: i swear its like your jelly or something

cry?
You gonna just keep posting so what difference will it make?

um exactly so again, what does my post count have to do with anything? most of the time i contribute to threads and i dont post in every thread on this site. i rarely step out of the regular threads im in all the time unless its something that truly interests me or something funny but i stay in about 10% of the threads on NT. the rest i have no interest in

worry about yourself troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom