Method Man: You need to change something about this site Vol. Left Behind

Originally Posted by Method Man

When a community drops from 20k unique visitors a day to 2k unique visitors a day, and nothing has changed, something is WRONG. When we go from averaging plenty of posts within an hour to just a measly amount during the day, something is WRONG

Edit:  And we're still offering NKETLK Japan badges for those who donate $10 or more to our Mercycorps page.  You don't have to run around with that bootleg in your avy. 

Nearly 300 americans died last month in the south, over the course of 2 days.

You could have put something together for their cause as well.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by scshift

Toy Collector's avy isn't necessarily bootlegged/fake, maybe dude just liked the NikeTalk banner, I mean people have done that for their avys and the current banner does look pretty cool... it's an avy not the badge

No.It's lame to bootleg a banner that's reserved for those that donated to a good cause....i dunno about anyone else, but I respect users who earned it by digging into their pockets and giving...he's takin that away from tem by saying +%## it I'm gonna rock this and I don't even have to donate...cmon son..
I feel you. To his defense though, I think he rocked it before users could even donate though, don't quote me on that though
ohwell.gif

Why not just donate anyways

Originally Posted by scshift

Toy Collector's avy isn't necessarily bootlegged/fake, maybe dude just liked the NikeTalk banner, I mean people have done that for their avys and the current banner does look pretty cool... it's an avy not the badge

No.It's lame to bootleg a banner that's reserved for those that donated to a good cause....i dunno about anyone else, but I respect users who earned it by digging into their pockets and giving...he's takin that away from tem by saying +%## it I'm gonna rock this and I don't even have to donate...cmon son..
I feel you. To his defense though, I think he rocked it before users could even donate though, don't quote me on that though
ohwell.gif

Why not just donate anyways

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Wait so OPs badge is bootlegged??....

#POOR x #LAME

man this dude running around with a fake badge 
laugh.gif
 o broke but ima front like i donated %%@ 
o broke im worried about my gb per month $%$ 

roll.gif
roll.gif