MethodMan, why you no laugh?

I've been here for over six years and I've never seen Meth post a 'lol', '
laugh.gif
' or '
roll.gif
'. In fact, I've never seen him use an emoticon period. This only adds to the robot theories... plzrespond... has no one on your forum made you laugh?

I've been here for over six years and I've never seen Meth post a 'lol', '
laugh.gif
' or '
roll.gif
'. In fact, I've never seen him use an emoticon period. This only adds to the robot theories... plzrespond... has no one on your forum made you laugh?

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

eek.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

eek.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

It's pretty hard to laugh when your face is covered by a metal... visor?  I still don't know what to call it after ten years. 
frown.gif

It's pretty hard to laugh when your face is covered by a metal... visor?  I still don't know what to call it after ten years. 
frown.gif

Seriously? Emoticons are the pinnacle of your humor?

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

Originally Posted by kdawg

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.

Originally Posted by kdawg

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.

Back
Top Bottom