MethodMan, why you no laugh?

Originally Posted by kdawg

^ nah, that's where you're definitely wrong.

Come back in 10 years (I'm assuming here but I think Meth is within a couple of years of my age) and see if your sense of humor is the same.

It won't be. Things that were funny then are just juvenile now - and often offensive.
KDAWG C'MON FOR CHRIST SAKE
you are telling me that you don't find some things on NT posted hilarious?? I've seen Dirty laugh numerous times and he is both mature and respectable. If  you browse NT with your nose up what's the point? 

Disclaimer: Mods I am not breaking any rules and I don't expect this thread to be closed just because it is addressing now two mods. That would be unjust.

Come back in 10 years (I'm assuming here but I think Meth is within a couple of years of my age) and see if your sense of humor is the same.

It won't be. Things that were funny then are just juvenile now - and often offensive.
you are telling me that you don't find some things on NT posted hilarious?? I've seen Dirty laugh numerous times and he is both mature and respectable. If  you browse NT with your nose up what's the point? 

Disclaimer: Mods I am not breaking any rules and I don't expect this thread to be closed just because it is addressing now two mods. That would be unjust.

Joe billionaire said "capping " I haven't heard that in forever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
You aint brotha   
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
You aint brotha   
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Some things? - absolutely, the staff are all around because they enjoy NT. But, everything that is deemed funny by other members? - definitely not.

Some things? - absolutely, the staff are all around because they enjoy NT. But, everything that is deemed funny by other members? - definitely not.

ok and I've seen you express your enjoyment before. If a leader can post to restore order and show up when troubles afoot...then certainly he can appease the members when they post a topic or comment that he is dying laughing at and let it be known? It would not lessen our respect for him.. do you agree or disagree?

ok and I've seen you express your enjoyment before. If a leader can post to restore order and show up when troubles afoot...then certainly he can appease the members when they post a topic or comment that he is dying laughing at and let it be known? It would not lessen our respect for him.. do you agree or disagree?

Wish he made threads that didn't have to do with NT... like something interesting he found on the internet. As someone said in another thread, he's no silver surfer.
laugh.gif

Wish he made threads that didn't have to do with NT... like something interesting he found on the internet. As someone said in another thread, he's no silver surfer.
laugh.gif

Yeah, he definitely has - and sometimes with a gif or a pic - but I guess an emoticon just isn't his style.

Yeah, he definitely has - and sometimes with a gif or a pic - but I guess an emoticon just isn't his style.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i would picture meeting him arms crossed not saying a word like a bouncer....i guess we just arent that funny i cant say everything is funny but its true everytime i see him post he seems pretty serious.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i would picture meeting him arms crossed not saying a word like a bouncer....i guess we just arent that funny i cant say everything is funny but its true everytime i see him post he seems pretty serious.

he's like the dude in the crew who doesnt think farts are funny.

he excuses himself, you hear the smoke alarm go off and he comes back like "hai guys"

Back
Top Bottom