Mexican boots are made for?

laugh.gif
trust me, nobody is rockin with this down there. just this lil town shown in the video

now if they woulda kept them OG, then they would have been
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
trust me, nobody is rockin with this down there. just this lil town shown in the video

now if they woulda kept them OG, then they would have been
pimp.gif

man I work in a middle school in Houston and the kids go crazy for this music. I really cant stand it, probably has something to do with the fact I dont get down with techno/house or spanish for that matter

man I work in a middle school in Houston and the kids go crazy for this music. I really cant stand it, probably has something to do with the fact I dont get down with techno/house or spanish for that matter

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i am mexican and we dont approve of this

i have never seen that in my life 
laugh.gif

shut up, you the official spoke person now?
grin.gif

Eh, whatever floats their boat. They look silly to me, but if it's whats hot right now, I can't be mad dudes for getting it in.

i bet they got some fine big booty cumbia lovin women with them too.

if it works, do it.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i am mexican and we dont approve of this

i have never seen that in my life 
laugh.gif

shut up, you the official spoke person now?
grin.gif

Eh, whatever floats their boat. They look silly to me, but if it's whats hot right now, I can't be mad dudes for getting it in.

i bet they got some fine big booty cumbia lovin women with them too.

if it works, do it.

Regular Cowboy boots are good in my book. See it more in socal than in norcal but they're dope to me. Hella history and culture behind them.

Regular Cowboy boots are good in my book. See it more in socal than in norcal but they're dope to me. Hella history and culture behind them.

This @%!+ is terrible.

If you want to see TONS of this @%!+, hit up chuntaritos.com

Apparently this trash is what's hot in TX

Back
Top Bottom