Mexico stays gettin styled on by mother nature Vol: Swine Flu and Earthquake

Mexico hit by 6.0 magnitude earthquake: USGS

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico was hit by a 6.0 magnitude earthquake on Monday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The USGS said the quake hit 19 miles south-southeast of Tixtla, Guerrero, about 150 miles south of the capital, Mexico City. It was 25.6 milesdeep.

Buildings in the capital shook.

Quakes of this magnitude are classified as strong and are capable of causing severe damage.

The USGS earlier reported the quake measured 5.8.

(Reporting by Frances Kerry, Editing by Will Dunham)

Link

I thought it was supposed to pop off in 2012

Mexico stays gettin styled on by mother nature
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My neighbors KEEP talking L's, God is trying to tell them something believe it or not, epidemics/pandemics, natural disasters, wars of wars, Mexico isstruggling.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

My neighbors KEEP talking L's, God is trying to tell them something believe it or not, epidemics/pandemics, natural disasters, wars of wars, Mexico is struggling.
God is really messed up then........ he should just send them a letter or something

Supposedly there aren't any reported casualties or much damage so at least that's cool

Sucks when things seem to happen in rapid succession like this

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the only good thing about mexico is corona & cancun.

only good thing about DR is.................. uhh still having problems coming up with that.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

$%$% mexico
laugh.gif

Im 100% sure, you will not tell that to any taco wearing guy....you will get bodied with the quickness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u mad?

i know i aint mad... cuz i know you wouldn't say that to any mex
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the only good thing about mexico is corona & cancun.

only good thing about DR is.................. uhh still having problems coming up with that.

ninjahood
smokin.gif

be easy it's all jokes

Back
Top Bottom