///MFEST VII Las Vegas 2013 May 24-26

Anyone going? ill be bringing my e36 dinan m3 convertible from norcal and joining the huge caravan. ill also be on the drag strip.  whos trying to turn up!? armin van buuren and w&w will be there friday night.  and with entrance you get free club access / day party access all weekend. itd be cool to party with some NT folk

you could follow my MFest prep thread on Mfest forums

http://www.mfestforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17450

View media item 412168
mine parked next to a matte blue wrapped one i saw one night.

i don't really hate on beemers though. just bought a used e60 to use as a DD. should be able to pick it up this weekend.

skimmed through your thread and it looks like you do a lot of work on your own car. i try to do as much as i can, but my next project should be tedious as all hell. going to try to vinyl wrap my car. thinking about doing a panel a day or something and see how it goes. i already bought the vinyl and it should get here sometime next week. i've been contemplating it for a while, but when i saw this picture online, it made me want to do it for sure. i have the same wheels on order and they should be here in a couple more weeks. only thing i have to decide now i guess is what color caliper to go with.

View media item 412169

@puglife lol its good, i actually like AMG and audi S series as well. imo different functions / situation for each different car.

your whip is nice, i hope to get to that level one day. im working on a college no job straight hustle budget until i get my vapelife store open so yeah i try to do as much work myself as i can. vinyl wrap sounds nice, post pix of your progress! it sounds like a cool build to follow.  what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? those cars cost a pretty penny for a hobby. repped for delivrar of pix. 
pimp.gif

I've been wanting join for a while. I'm missing a few requirements tho; a beamer. Sick caravans nonetheless

yeah bimmerfest at the Rose Bowl on saturday . MFest in vegas would be fun to go to but my budget and right for vegas (strippers and cocaine get expensive) but mfest is an event with action where as bimmerfest is a car show

yeah bimmerfest at the Rose Bowl on saturday . MFest in vegas would be fun to go to but my budget and right for vegas (strippers and cocaine get expensive) but mfest is an event with action where as bimmerfest is a car show
do you know how much bimmerfest is? im thinking of making the trip down instead of mfest... my brother and best friend both graduate on saturday of mfest i think itd be a douche move to miss them both aha

poor planning on my part. i will not be able to make it to ///mfest as it falls on the day of my brother's graduation. #fail. any other NTers going drive safe and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom