4. “Eddie Cane”
5. “Bad Mother ******” (feat. Kid Rock)
6. “World Series”
7. “Oz.”
8. “Everyday”
9. “Gone” (feat. Leroy Sanchez)
10. “Story of the Stairs”
11. “Merry Go Round”
12. “A Little More” (feat. Victoria Monét)
13. “All Night Long”

DELUXE

14. “Make It Happen”
15. “Round Here”
16. “Therapy”

MGK dropped the sophomore album this past weekend. Anybody spin? It's a really good album, this guy is soo raw, reppin' Cleveland more than LBJ.

Alpha Omega is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
And Merry Go Round was too real. 

WOW! Some of these tracks have me speechless- I seriosuly listened to the intro 15 times back to back.. What do u guys compare his lyrics to? Joe Budden mood music 2? I can't say I feel bad he's not getting main stream attention, being that his loyal fans took him to the top iTunes. But comparing anything drake dropped this year this is amazing. It's gonna be a while before he stops!

WOW! Some of these tracks have me speechless- I seriosuly listened to the intro 15 times back to back.. What do u guys compare his lyrics to? Joe Budden mood music 2? I can't say I feel bad he's not getting main stream attention, being that his loyal fans took him to the top iTunes. But comparing anything drake dropped this year this is amazing. It's gonna be a while before he stops!
I don't think it has the same wit as Joe Budden in his mixtape days, but I certainly believe he has a similar level of transparency and emotion in his music. And word the intro is absolute fire.

DipsetGeneral did you listen to the album bro? You might be surprised. 

Back
Top Bottom