MGMT to be on Jay-z's Blueprint 3?

Jim Jones really is a trendsetter! According to this Reuters report, synth-hippie duo MGMT will appear on Jay-Z's forthcoming, highly anticipated opus The Blueprint 3. (Via Stereogum) Hey, they're all from Brooklyn...

The Blueprint 3 is due September 11 from Roc Nation/Atlantic. According to that same Reuters report, other guests will include Rihanna, Kid Cudi, Drake, and Mr. Hudson, and the album will feature production from Timbaland, Kanye West, and No I.D., who helmed "D.O.A." This isn't going to be such an old-man rap album after all!
http://pitchfork.com/news...on-jay-zs-iblueprint-3i/

sick.gif
at the Jim Jones Electric Feel remix

What does Jim Jones have to do with anything?
and what kind of music does MGMT do?

this could be good....i like the old school / synth sound of "electric feel" and what they could do to make a legendary hip hop beat with anotherproducers colab.......but it could be bad if they go too far off into the pop field with an artist such as J..
ohwell.gif

mixed feelings.....

just finished listening to these MGMT groups music........................................
pimp.gif

first time hearing them besides that "electric feel" joint.....man i gotta start going outside of hip hop and r&b sometimes
ohwell.gif

this colob is gonna be great! with some 808s and some drum riffs added, and a slightly slower tempo!!!
eek.gif

Could be interesting...probably just gonna be Kanye sampling them though...

Cudi on the other hand was in the studio with them, wayyyy more excited for that...
pimp.gif

i'm interested to see what kind of music they make together, Jay is extremely talented and so is MGMT so I think the track will be pretty nice

this is a super reach but i guess im happy for MGMT to get some exposure

hopefully its a somewhat listenable track

and I also am anticipating new MGMT more than new Jay

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yeah I don't...I just have nightmares of Electric Circus...

smh.gif
That was such a terrible album, and Common myman...lets hope this doesn't happen to Hov.

Back
Top Bottom