mhmmm

I would COHF
pimp.gif

wife/take her against her will status

Spoiler [+]
just hit her up on fb & sent her the link to this thread, if i cant have her, no one can %++$@ 

wife/take her against her will status

Spoiler [+]
just hit her up on fb & sent her the link to this thread, if i cant have her, no one can %++$@ 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

More pics of the one on the right

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:
In the annals of the written word, your yarn will be classified in the section entitled "cool stories", and the author, you, will be listed simply as "bro".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

More pics of the one on the right

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:
In the annals of the written word, your yarn will be classified in the section entitled "cool stories", and the author, you, will be listed simply as "bro".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
roll.gif

If you really got the digits why on earth are u making it possible for sumbody on this board to ruins it for u...

Y?!?... B

If you really got the digits why on earth are u making it possible for sumbody on this board to ruins it for u...

Y?!?... B

Back
Top Bottom