Miami bachelor party?

Planning a trip Labor Day weekend. Haven’t been in years coming from the west coast. Any suggestions will be taken!

Don’t waste money going to Miami, go somewhere like costa rica.

Last edited:
Planning a trip Labor Day weekend. Haven’t been in years coming from the west coast. Any suggestions will be taken!

Bruh... da humidity!

Have you ever been before?

And the cops be trippin during peak holidays.

Aint like the 00s

Hate the airport, ****tiest people ever. But yeah my Miami visits ain't been like I expect after what they present on TV.

Been to Miami several times throughout the Early 2010's. Didn't have the cash to go during the Will Smith days, but I've always felt the city to be trash AF.
I was in middle school during those days haha. When I went it was just the hood by the beach with the absolute worst service in every restaurant.

I had fun but that’s just how we roll. We can have fun at an ihop in Kansas. Nothing like I was expecting at all.

To put it simply; Miami is like someone took a place that had a lot of natural beauty and said, "how can i make money off this?" It's ***'d out. You gon drop a lot of bread for a little bit. Plastic bitties, 'spensive drinks, 'spensive hotels. The value to money ratio of a trip to Miami aint wurf it. There's other places to get what you want out of a bachelor trip, somewhere else.

I wouldn’t go during a holiday weekend, extra taxing and ppl wildin …But Miami is fun, biddies out all day with nothing on and if you know what you doing just gotta post up with a drink n you in there all day wit em :pimp:

I swear I don't know what yall are expecting from certain things in life.

If you go to Miami with your folks you will have a good time.

Everything is trash or overrated to yall.

Sun, beach, women, and you are with your folks.

Sure things can be overpriced, not denying that but I've never not had a good time.

Again, not sure what yall are expecting exactly.

Back
Top Bottom