MIAMI....... BEST CITY IN AMERICA?

tired.gif
@ another one ofthese threads....

a641633ee3784db8be11a06079810ca155dfaa47.jpg

Welcome to Philly,come for the cheese steaks leave with a bullet wound.
tongue.gif

No but id love to visit Miami,every says its
pimp.gif

ive been to south beach , and DAMN theres madd sexy hunnies every where. i havent been to NY yet but i plan to transfer there. NY cats tell me what does NYhave that maimi doesnt??...lmk so i can make my mind up!!!!!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Houston > *

Low cost of living FTW!

But its Houston.

laugh.gif
and your point is?
ITS HOUSTON Its not even the best city in Teaxas
0223p_river01.jpg

If its not one of the four below your not it SORRY
SF
LA
NYC
CHI

On the outside looking in (in no order)
MIA
BOSTON
ATL
VEGAS
D.C

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

three good major league, and one
in college sports teams (dolphins, rays, magic, gators).

Three of the four teams you posted aren't from Miami...
dolphins, canes, heat, marlins.

and on topic...

i-love-new-york.gif

i think that says it all

Great for vacationing and tourist .........other than that.......... *%% Miami

I agree Miami/South florida is the best city in America.NYC is took crowded and expensive. South Florida actually has room and space and its relatively cheapfor what you get.

I used to love Miami, LOVE IT. my best friend bought a house there, I'd visit 6 to 8 times a year.....
then early last year, that HIV rate climbed to the 2nd highest in the nation to DC and I said F MIA......

that just scares me.

It's been scientifically proven that Southern California has the best looking women. I won't post the actual findings, but the logic flows as such:

Hot girls from around the world all gather in Los Angeles to have their shot in Hollywood, through acting, modeling, what have you.

The same goes for men.

In addition, California is one of the most ethnically diverse places there is.

We all know how hot mixed girls are.

With all these hot women and hot men having babies, in addition to the mixed baby factor, you have a hot bed of beautiful people that can only be experiencedthere. In addition, San Diego/LA are the next closest thing to tropical paradise that we have besides Florida. I believe its a cool 77 degrees this afternoon,so the constant wearing of less clothes obviously enhances a girl's looks.

Lastly...this Hollywood area is also one of the most self-conscious places in the world (unfortunately), so everybody is doing all they can to keep on top oftheir game.

Though I won't lie, Miami is a helluva city, I'd love living there. I was just making sure people know that women don't come like they do inCalifornia...The Beach Boys knew what was up.

Back
Top Bottom