Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Her dad went to the hospital and she broke up with her boyfriend the same day and she out on the strip with some booty shorts turning up?

She dumb as hell appearing on national tv with that

Last edited:
She doesn't even sound sincere about being sorry, all damage control. 
mean.gif

If my dad/mom was just admitted to the hospital I wouldn't be out getting hammered with my friends...

That's just me though
laugh.gif
I don't understand this logic.

What if it was a long term illness? What if they were in the hospital for a few months.

I don't understand your logic

Not even that, but your life shouldn't STOP because someone you love is in the hospital. Nobody is trying to be in a hospital visiting someone all day/night.

If you've ever had a sick family member in the hospital and visited them everyday for hours then you'll know how great a night out with friends can be for you. You don't even have to drink, just a night out is needed to take your mind off things.

Yeah I don't get what's wrong with what shawty had to say either or her choice of giving her side of the story . She admitted her fault and gave reasons why she messed up. She made up for her wrongs and fixed it. People who sending her threats and showing up to her house are bigger scums than her in my eyes.

da way she calls ol boy a POS tho.

makes a papi wish they still did mean amazon *******.

a.castro was a+.

in retrospect , this girl needs to be held accountable because of how i said i would be treated if i did the same thing in brickell or even better , let a NT THICK girl do this and see the end result. naw fam i wouldnt give this girl any attention or smash she probably gets told yes by everything and everyone so thats why she freaked out on the uber driver , as men we need to start holding these girls accountable .......i legit chilled around 3 homegirls this past week that were legit serious in explaining that theyre entitled and dont need to work because since theyre pretty/good looking ,  guys will pay everything for them ,and for the record there are people LINING UP to be these girls sponsors or as one even put it "so many guys at my toes" :x  .........my homegirl even calls the plugs and always has to say "its _________ (ig/twitter handle)" and then they say "ohh wusup".........i dont want to sound like the lay down and rot crew on the misc but its getting out of hand , i still believe in a few "good" girls being left as far as not using drugs / not looking to be endorsed/sponsored.....but then the 80/20 rule applies .

This is the simp era. A lot of dudes have no interpersonal or social skills. A lot of lousy dudes parading around. Talk to any older guy. They know how to have real interactions with people. Male and female. Glad I always put myself first. I be darned if I put anyone on a totem pole, or hierarchy.

in retrospect , this girl needs to be held accountable because of how i said i would be treated if i did the same thing in brickell or even better , let a NT THICK girl do this and see the end result. naw fam i wouldnt give this girl any attention or smash she probably gets told yes by everything and everyone so thats why she freaked out on the uber driver , as men we need to start holding these girls accountable .......i legit chilled around 3 homegirls this past week that were legit serious in explaining that theyre entitled and dont need to work because since theyre pretty/good looking ,  guys will pay everything for them ,and for the record there are people LINING UP to be these girls sponsors or as one even put it "so many guys at my toes" 
sick.gif
 .........my homegirl even calls the plugs and always has to say "its _________ (ig/twitter handle)" and then they say "ohh wusup".........i dont want to sound like the lay down and rot crew on the misc but its getting out of hand , i still believe in a few "good" girls being left as far as not using drugs / not looking to be endorsed/sponsored.....but then the 80/20 rule applies .

This is the simp era. A lot of dudes have no interpersonal or social skills. A lot of lousy dudes parading around. Talk to any older guy. They know how to have real interactions with people. Male and female. Glad I always put myself first. I be darned if I put anyone on a totem pole, or hierarchy.
Had to learn that lesson the hard way
mean.gif
Glad I went through it though

I don't understand this logic.

What if it was a long term illness? What if they were in the hospital for a few months.

I don't understand your logic

He said if his dad/mom was JUST admitted to the hospital, not if they had been in the hospital for months. And I thought you were joking when you said you'd throw your mom under a bus for some washed up ring rat :smh:.

:smh: Horrible

But I wonder what the reaction would be if ole girl was white. I imagine a good portion of the people going hard online wouldn't care (no shots at NTers).

Back
Top Bottom