Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Fam, it's called critical thinking and putting two and two together. I doubt she comes from a poor upbringing so we can't use the excuse she went to med school in the carribean to save money.

She is clearly a party girl as the video shows and she went to a school abroad that is not academically rigorous so she could skate by doing the bare minimum just to get an MD title added to her name and the paycheck that comes with it
critical thinking!? LoL .... Not even close ... You are assuming ... Good lord help this child.

I don't know about the university she went to, but it's not far fetch for it to be a prestigious university with over 120 countries bring represented there.

I remember Cuba having one of the best medical system for a while in the world. But hey it's Cuba it can't be right? LOL ....

Again you are assuming. Just because she study abroad didn't mean ****. You still have to pass required testing associated with medicine. Same test a lot of US grads fail. Just be quiet ....

Last edited:
I don't think anyone's trying to say she's a genius, but she certainly isn't an idiot (academics-wise) either.

I'm sure there are alumni of Harvard Med that have done some stupid things too.

I have a few homies who just got into med school and the consensus is that name brand doesn't really hold as much weight.

It's apparently more of a "if you get in / successfully complete, you're good to go."

Last edited:
Here you are assuming she is licenced by the state. She was still doing her residency

Dudes going extra hard to save this bird :lol:

She did some clown ish and she deserves to get clowned

Last edited:
Everyone has bad days. Chick has the knowledge necessary to save dozens of lives. Of course this shouldn't be normal behavior, but she deserves a pass on this.

BTW, I'm not trying to excuse her behavior. Like stated before .. She should of have paid, but paid with a punishment that fit the crime.

If the hospital thought having her on their staff was detrimental to their image and firing her was the only solution, so beat it. She never should of have compromised her image with nonsense. Lesson learned, but don't crucify her for this one action, there are worst people out there that get second chances. Someone recent that many of you can relate to ... Vick and his inhuman behaviors .... Let's move on ...

no one is saving her i could care less about this broad but you just sound dumb as hell. 

"shes not that smart"

sound like a hater.

You forgot that he followed that statement with her schooling career, followed by she can't be smart because she went to a university in the Caribbeans and you know, they are all dumb down there. SMH

Last edited:
You forgot that he followed that statement with her schooling career, followed by she can't be smart because she went to a university in the Caribbeans and you know, they are all dumb down there. SMH

murica "we da best at everything everyone else sucks"

I heard they drink water out of coconuts. Dumb savages dont know that they can just get it from the ocean 
mean.gif

This bish has a BA and went to med school in the Caribbean. She was still doing her residency. She is not as smart as y'all make her out to be

Education:
High School Diploma: North Miami Beach High School
B.A. Barry University, Miami, Florida
M.D. St. George's University, Grenada (Caribbean nation of Grenada)
So you can determine how intelligent someone is by looking at their resume and schools attended?

She looks like her vagina smells bad. Pretty sure of it. I'd smash tho if I didn't have to put that much work in.

murica "we da best at everything everyone else sucks"
Actually Carribean medical schools are almost all populated by US college graduates. The common sentiment is that it's for people from the US who did not get into US medical schools and don't want to wait to reapply the next cycle.

The Carribean medical schools take advantage of this by charging really expensive tuition. Even though you are a US citizen you are labelled a "foreign medical graduate" by the medical governing body which is almost like a scarlet letter on paper.

With that said I've worked with plenty of people who went the Carribean route and they are competent, good doctors. Where you trained last is more important than where you graduated from.

I like how people are recommending she should change her career to pron. Like her years in school for medicine can't get her another job.

Will these other jobs allow us to see if she can use all that energy she used on da uber driver on the meat tip with that lil bubble?

:nerd:

She needs to link with the bros so they can stop reuploading content from 6+ years ago as new stuff.

Will these other jobs allow us to see if she can use all that energy she used on da uber driver on the meat tip with that lil bubble?

She needs to link with the bros so they can stop reuploading content from 6+ years ago as new stuff.

i knew i had seen a few before :smh:

nerd.gif

i knew i had seen a few before
mean.gif
Fam, it's very clear. The production values and storylines were much weaker back then.

laugh.gif

Last edited:

i knew i had seen a few before :smh:

Fam, it's very clear. The production values and storylines were much weaker back then.

:lol:

Much weaker, now we have trilogies and ****

nerd.gif

i knew i had seen a few before
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Much weaker, now we have trilogies and ****

Being fired from a residency is pretty much a death sentence.

In the medical profession, you really have to be flawless these days. Especially with social media and anyone being able to record anything. It sucks, but it's just the way the profession is regarded. Not to mention physicians these days just don't get the respect they used to.

Personally, I don't think she should've been fired. It seems harsh for what she did. That being said, I guarantee you she will never make this mistake again if she gets picked up by another residency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom