Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

got da mia khalifa vibe with da shades on.
hopefully that lil bubble can take meat better than lifa.

I'm at work so I can't see the video, but where are her friends? Was she drinking alone, because I don't see how her friends would allow her to be by herself in such a bad condition.

I'm at work so I can't see the video, but where are her friends? Was she drinking alone, because I don't see how her friends would allow her to be by herself in such a bad condition.

seems like one of her papis was da one recording it :nerd:

and they uploaded it as well?

who needs enemies if thats da case.

seems like one of her papis was da one recording it :nerd:

and they uploaded it as well?

who needs enemies if thats da case.

maybe not a friend. another resident who was tired of her ****. cant be the fist time she pulled this. i like to think you never get caught on your first try

Her pops is a neurosurgeon.

People will forget.

Like britt mchenry.

But the lord never forgets.

laugh.gif
Uber will let anyone drive whatever car in whatever condition really, they don't even inspect cars.

SMH @ the driver not pressing charges.
I'm saying I got picked up in a ****** old *** Hyundai the other day. Like huh. I'm not even pretentious like that but damn. 

Her pops is a neurosurgeon.

People will forget.

Like britt mchenry.

But the lord never forgets.

Lol all brit did was insult a parking attendant

Now if she would've hit her she would've lost her job

Last edited:
Didn't see this last night but the driver received some cash to not press charges.

"The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, “…she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything.” I don’t want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill."

http://coed.com/2016/01/21/anjali-n-ramkissoon-photos-uber-fight-attack-pictures-miami-doctor/

But yeah, y'all gassin' her OD.
Would Jason Williams elbow pass.

Last edited:
With a body like that though she's not gonna have too much of a problem with men finding her attractive

Is she east indian? Never seen one act that white+ratchet.

And sadly, most of us here would wife her up. :\

Brown girls in canada though are headaches galore. Its quite common here actually. No thanks.

I believe the people who recorded/uploaded the video are the couple that originally called for the Uber which this girl stole right in front of em.

I bet her friends ditched her drunken *** seeing how this is how she is after a few cocktails.

Back
Top Bottom