Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale spots

Do not waste your time going to Little Havana.

laugh.gif
@ public transportation...I hope you're not serious.

I suggest you rent a car if you're landing in Ft. Lauderdale...it's only about a 30-40 minute drive to South Beach. You can rent a car for cheap down there and it'd probably end up costing you the same to rent a car than to take a cab everywhere. You dont need a car anywhere in South Beach but you need a car if you want to check out other spots in Miami and Southern Florida.

Figure out exactly where you want to go/what you want to do as it'll save you a lot of time. Best thing to do would be to ask people down there whats poppin on each particular night.

If you want to go shopping check out Sawgrass Mills Outlet mall in Sunrise (only a few minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale) and about 40 mins from South Beach.

Show up early to clubs (around 12am) and bring girls with you if you want to get in, otherwise you might not be let in.

Go to the beach on Saturday...closest thing to heaven on earth...

laugh.gif

I suggest you rent a car if you're landing in Ft. Lauderdale...it's only about a 30-40 minute drive to South Beach. You can rent a car for cheap down there and it'd probably end up costing you the same to rent a car than to take a cab everywhere. You dont need a car anywhere in South Beach but you need a car if you want to check out other spots in Miami and Southern Florida.

Figure out exactly where you want to go/what you want to do as it'll save you a lot of time. Best thing to do would be to ask people down there whats poppin on each particular night.

If you want to go shopping check out Sawgrass Mills Outlet mall in Sunrise (only a few minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale) and about 40 mins from South Beach.

Show up early to clubs (around 12am) and bring girls with you if you want to get in, otherwise you might not be let in.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Las Olas is kind of lame though, parting in Broward is ehh, but for everything else it's better

I'd like to agree with this but it's simply not true.

Sawgrass Mills is freakin huge you should def check it out along with the other malls. Its def not a few minutes from downtown tho more like 20 minutes.

Las Olas is kind of lame though, parting in Broward is ehh, but for everything else it's better

Sawgrass Mills is freakin huge you should def check it out along with the other malls. Its def not a few minutes from downtown tho more like 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

other than parting Miami sucks, driving in it, living in it, etc.

Back
Top Bottom