Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale spots

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Las Olas is kind of lame though, parting in Broward is ehh, but for everything else it's better

I'd like to agree with this but it's simply not true.

Sawgrass Mills is freakin huge you should def check it out along with the other malls. Its def not a few minutes from downtown tho more like 20 minutes.
other than parting Miami sucks, driving in it, living in it, etc.

I disagree, but everyone has their preferences. If I stay down here I eventually plan to move there.

Las Olas is kind of lame though, parting in Broward is ehh, but for everything else it's better

I'd like to agree with this but it's simply not true.

Sawgrass Mills is freakin huge you should def check it out along with the other malls. Its def not a few minutes from downtown tho more like 20 minutes.
other than parting Miami sucks, driving in it, living in it, etc.

I disagree, but everyone has their preferences. If I stay down here I eventually plan to move there.

didn't read the posts in here but yea just head straight to SOBE- theres plenty to do over a weekend and you will regret losing a day of it to Ft. Lauderdale

as far as spots- everybody has preferences for one reason or another so i'm sure theres plenty in here...

didn't read the posts in here but yea just head straight to SOBE- theres plenty to do over a weekend and you will regret losing a day of it to Ft. Lauderdale

as far as spots- everybody has preferences for one reason or another so i'm sure theres plenty in here...

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Ft.Lauderdale hit up las olas

Miami hit up south beach or coconut groove

Agreed. Downtown Miami has some cool spots too.
wet willies on south beach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Sorry i meant at night, you MUST rent a vehicle to travel throughout Miami, will post later today as to what spots to hit up to eat, what type of food are you into/nationality?

I'm planning to stay in south beach, wasn't really sure on the hotel though (advice is welcome), and drive to other places in miami that are worth checking out but so far it seems like everyone is saying to stay in south beach since that's where everything is going down.

As far as food im open to everything. Seafood, mexican, Italian, Chinese. As long as they got good food im there.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Sorry i meant at night, you MUST rent a vehicle to travel throughout Miami, will post later today as to what spots to hit up to eat, what type of food are you into/nationality?

I'm planning to stay in south beach, wasn't really sure on the hotel though (advice is welcome), and drive to other places in miami that are worth checking out but so far it seems like everyone is saying to stay in south beach since that's where everything is going down.

As far as food im open to everything. Seafood, mexican, Italian, Chinese. As long as they got good food im there.

Im hitting miami the 16-19

What club should I hit ? Where to eat ?

Mansion looks
pimp.gif

My boy use to live there so he said 1 night we'll party at south beach and one night at the hard rock hotel.

Im hitting miami the 16-19

What club should I hit ? Where to eat ?

Mansion looks
pimp.gif

My boy use to live there so he said 1 night we'll party at south beach and one night at the hard rock hotel.

its been gettin cool lately (50-70) so bring a light jacket/hoody,just to be safe.

you looking for a hiphop crowd?
mansion on fri
cameo on sat
liv on sunday

bring alot of money, get to places early and if you aint got girls with you get ready to drop $400+ for a bottle (specially if its a group of just dudes)

if you like open format (hiphop/house/mashups)
liv on wed/fri gets good, louis on sat, mokai on fri, cameo on fri (mainly house but the open format room gets good), mansion on sat (same things as cameo)

during the day walk around the beach/ocean drive. get a car if youre trying to leave south beach, you can get flyers or info on events going on that night.
ask the concierge of the hotel youre staying, sometimes they got hook ups at places with promoters,
just get ready to have a good time, pay alot for anything, and enjoy yourself doing that.

its been gettin cool lately (50-70) so bring a light jacket/hoody,just to be safe.

you looking for a hiphop crowd?
mansion on fri
cameo on sat
liv on sunday

bring alot of money, get to places early and if you aint got girls with you get ready to drop $400+ for a bottle (specially if its a group of just dudes)

if you like open format (hiphop/house/mashups)
liv on wed/fri gets good, louis on sat, mokai on fri, cameo on fri (mainly house but the open format room gets good), mansion on sat (same things as cameo)

during the day walk around the beach/ocean drive. get a car if youre trying to leave south beach, you can get flyers or info on events going on that night.
ask the concierge of the hotel youre staying, sometimes they got hook ups at places with promoters,
just get ready to have a good time, pay alot for anything, and enjoy yourself doing that.

HEY EVERYONE!
JUST A REMINDER DXC MIAMI IS THIS WEEKEND! A SPECIAL SNEAKER RAFFLE YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!!!!

dxcmiami.jpg

HEY EVERYONE!
JUST A REMINDER DXC MIAMI IS THIS WEEKEND! A SPECIAL SNEAKER RAFFLE YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!!!!

dxcmiami.jpg

Back
Top Bottom