Miami Heat Online presale today

Available till 10 pm. They taxing on upper level big time. Just paid for Magic opening night, Laker and Thunder. Wanted to see Celts, Bulls, Knicks, Hawks but its too much money. Bulls/Knicks are 111 and Celts/magic/lakers are 167 each. ouch. bought 4 a piece all for 3 games. I dont see resell being much if any considering they are so high straight from the team. But at least I know i can get friends to pay the facevalue. Can't wait.

Available till 10 pm. They taxing on upper level big time. Just paid for Magic opening night, Laker and Thunder. Wanted to see Celts, Bulls, Knicks, Hawks but its too much money. Bulls/Knicks are 111 and Celts/magic/lakers are 167 each. ouch. bought 4 a piece all for 3 games. I dont see resell being much if any considering they are so high straight from the team. But at least I know i can get friends to pay the facevalue. Can't wait.

I just moved to New Orleans and I got the preseason game (on my birthday) when they play the heat along with the opening game (vs bucks) for $11 Total. Can't beat that deal. I also got the Heat on Nov. 5th and the Lakers on 12/29. I am pumped to see them play.

I just moved to New Orleans and I got the preseason game (on my birthday) when they play the heat along with the opening game (vs bucks) for $11 Total. Can't beat that deal. I also got the Heat on Nov. 5th and the Lakers on 12/29. I am pumped to see them play.

where can i find the link? i went to heat.com and saw that the presale starts tomorrow

where can i find the link? i went to heat.com and saw that the presale starts tomorrow

MHEAST

thats the code for the presale...copped 2 to the opener gonna try and flip them

what section did u get agold? i got 402 but im not sure whether or not resale is gonna be worth the trouble i'm really just tryna make a few bucks toward my ticket. other than that i just wanna be in the house for the home opener and see the champs come to town. n Thunder is a good young team that should be athletic and talented enough to make it exciting.

what section did u get agold? i got 402 but im not sure whether or not resale is gonna be worth the trouble i'm really just tryna make a few bucks toward my ticket. other than that i just wanna be in the house for the home opener and see the champs come to town. n Thunder is a good young team that should be athletic and talented enough to make it exciting.

409 row 9...im trying to get xmas day tickets at staples thou
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who has that code
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom