Miami Heat players want Spoelestra Out?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

"He's jumping on them," one source said. "If anything, he's been too tough on them. Everybody knows LeBron is playful and likes to joke around, but Spoelstra told him in front of the whole team that he has to get more serious. The players couldn't believe it. They feel like Spoelstra's not letting them be themselves."

So I guess Riley will be more laid back with a 8-7 record...............
tired.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

"He's jumping on them," one source said. "If anything, he's been too tough on them. Everybody knows LeBron is playful and likes to joke around, but Spoelstra told him in front of the whole team that he has to get more serious. The players couldn't believe it. They feel like Spoelstra's not letting them be themselves."

So I guess Riley will be more laid back with a 8-7 record...............
tired.gif

This dude Bron clearly bumped into Spoelstra...I couldn't believe it
laugh.gif

Riley will coach this team before seasons end.

This dude Bron clearly bumped into Spoelstra...I couldn't believe it
laugh.gif

Riley will coach this team before seasons end.

Most of the "fans" down here want him gone too. Seems like LBJ thought he can just show up and get a ring or two....I'm loving it.

Most of the "fans" down here want him gone too. Seems like LBJ thought he can just show up and get a ring or two....I'm loving it.

The main question people aren't asking is, "Would Riley even want to coach this team?"

If Riley took over he'd be doing Spo' a favor. Spo' would basically be a sympathetic figure being driven out by egotistical players and would probably find another job somewhere else while Riley would be stuck trying to piece together a Heat team that is in disarray.

For Spoelestra's sake, I hope they do get rid of him.

The main question people aren't asking is, "Would Riley even want to coach this team?"

If Riley took over he'd be doing Spo' a favor. Spo' would basically be a sympathetic figure being driven out by egotistical players and would probably find another job somewhere else while Riley would be stuck trying to piece together a Heat team that is in disarray.

For Spoelestra's sake, I hope they do get rid of him.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get serious Lebron. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Been tellin you people, I been tellin ya. 
30t6p3b.gif

400 million dollar roster, these guys wanna blame the kid that has coached bums into the playoffs. 
grin.gif
  What a joke those players are.  D Wade should be ashamed of himself.  He should step up and tell Bosh and Bron to shut the @#$% up and ball for that guy.  Unreal. 
yet wade has been the worst player out of the 3. you seriously gonna pick on lebron when he's been their most consistent player? 

hey buc....tmac called... he misses you
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get serious Lebron. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Been tellin you people, I been tellin ya. 
30t6p3b.gif

400 million dollar roster, these guys wanna blame the kid that has coached bums into the playoffs. 
grin.gif
  What a joke those players are.  D Wade should be ashamed of himself.  He should step up and tell Bosh and Bron to shut the @#$% up and ball for that guy.  Unreal. 
yet wade has been the worst player out of the 3. you seriously gonna pick on lebron when he's been their most consistent player? 

hey buc....tmac called... he misses you
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom