Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by AG 47

Heat doing a good job defensively inside. We've got to do a better job finishing.

I didn't realize you was playing ???
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I guess everyone thought our bigs would be in one-on-one situations only. Miami is giving good help defense and are packing in the paint. Gasol ain't doing %#*!

I guess everyone thought our bigs would be in one-on-one situations only. Miami is giving good help defense and are packing in the paint. Gasol ain't doing %#*!

A second left on the shot clock and Juwan +@#!!%% Howard is coming at you why would you foul Bynum? Little stuff like that still pisses me off about him that is a completely unnecessary foul.

A second left on the shot clock and Juwan +@#!!%% Howard is coming at you why would you foul Bynum? Little stuff like that still pisses me off about him that is a completely unnecessary foul.

It ain't even just Pau playing bad though. I'll say I'm surprised that Miami doesn't have more points on the board though

It ain't even just Pau playing bad though. I'll say I'm surprised that Miami doesn't have more points on the board though

Back
Top Bottom