Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

I can not wait to watch Bosh absolutely disappear in the 4th quarter. He will be hesitant, indecisive, attempt poor shots and pass the ball at every chance he gets (after holding onto the ball for 9 seconds). Chris Bosh is a 1st half HOFer who usually plays like trash come the 4th quarter.

Artest auctioning off Ring for research in Mental Health for children ..... Being a Therapist myself and working with the youth population in mental health, I commend him incredibly!

Artest auctioning off Ring for research in Mental Health for children ..... Being a Therapist myself and working with the youth population in mental health, I commend him incredibly!

Ron Ron
laugh.gif

man lakers are just not in this game. This is a problem lately, if playing the Heat on Christmas doesn't make you want to put some effort in what can?

And all this its only regular season is bs, cause you want home court and dallas and spurs are putting some distance between the lakers. The two years they've won home court has played a huge part in their success...

man lakers are just not in this game. This is a problem lately, if playing the Heat on Christmas doesn't make you want to put some effort in what can?

And all this its only regular season is bs, cause you want home court and dallas and spurs are putting some distance between the lakers. The two years they've won home court has played a huge part in their success...

Back
Top Bottom