Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Congrats Miami fans. These stupid $+$ lakers +*%$+!# pieces of #!$$ except Kobe #@!% all them

its a regular season game bro chill we got blown out last year and lost the year before that

Merry Christmas yall have a good 1

Another xmas game embarassment by the Lakers. Lack of effort made the Heat look better on defense then supposedly what ABC is thinking it is. Its a regular season game that Heat fans can rejoice in and Laker fans can dismiss but it is a bad look for L.A. none the less. Lebron can talk all he wants today but remember to show up in May/June when it really matters.

lol@ james talking trash to a legend

Milwaukee played better than the heat on tuesday
nerd.gif

Another xmas game embarassment by the Lakers. Lack of effort made the Heat look better on defense then supposedly what ABC is thinking it is. Its a regular season game that Heat fans can rejoice in and Laker fans can dismiss but it is a bad look for L.A. none the less. Lebron can talk all he wants today but remember to show up in May/June when it really matters.

Congrats Miami fans. These stupid $+$ lakers +*%$+!# pieces of #!$$ except Kobe #@!% all them

its a regular season game bro chill we got blown out last year and lost the year before that

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe decides to finally start driving to the basket with 5 min left. Thanks for finally showing up to play. Well at least he showed up at some point. The rest of the team 
sick.gif

I can see a trade in the future. The Magic realized after playing the Heat that they needed to re tool things a bit. The Lakers may be fine but I think they need help. Too many people not doing enough.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe decides to finally start driving to the basket with 5 min left. Thanks for finally showing up to play. Well at least he showed up at some point. The rest of the team 
sick.gif

I can see a trade in the future. The Magic realized after playing the Heat that they needed to re tool things a bit. The Lakers may be fine but I think they need help. Too many people not doing enough.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Mister916

These Wade commercials are terrible.
more entertaining then the lakers this game....

false. those commercials are garbage with a little bit of ayo

but you go celebrate like u won a title... i aint mad at ya
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

We won in '09 on  Christmas
We need to play well now we are like in third place

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

We won in '09 on  Christmas
We need to play well now we are like in third place

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Mister916

These Wade commercials are terrible.
more entertaining then the lakers this game....

false. those commercials are garbage with a little bit of ayo

but you go celebrate like u won a title... i aint mad at ya
pimp.gif

Lakers better hope that the Celtics will stop the Heat, because if the two meet in the finals, it will be a slaughterhouse. Especially if/when the Heat get Miller and Haslem back.

But the way they played tonight, they should also worry about playing against the Spurs and the Jazz (when they get Okur back) in the playoffs.

Lakers better hope that the Celtics will stop the Heat, because if the two meet in the finals, it will be a slaughterhouse. Especially if/when the Heat get Miller and Haslem back.

But the way they played tonight, they should also worry about playing against the Spurs and the Jazz (when they get Okur back) in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom