Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ kobe whispering at bron...cant even talk back i see you kob!

You know Lebron had to look over to Maverick Carter for permission to talk to Kobe then had his Ahmad, Jim Grey to also give him the heads up. He'd ask his mom but Delonte has that mouth covered. But Lebron fans love them regular season triumphs!

You know Lebron had to look over to Maverick Carter for permission to talk to Kobe then had his Ahmad, Jim Grey to also give him the heads up. He'd ask his mom but Delonte has that mouth covered. But Lebron fans love them regular season triumphs!

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by knightngale

lol@ james talking trash to a legend

Milwaukee played better than the heat on tuesday
nerd.gif

Son...Stop
roll.gif
The bucks beat down LA in the 4th.  The Heat legitimately man-handled LA for almost the entire game, I don't think the score even represented how much better the Heat were (especially at halftime).  Learn to take your team's losses like the fellow LA fan below...

got shoes wrote:
Good game Heat

Give the opposing team credit and move onto the next game.  And no, I don't root for either team.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Can't even begin to tell you how unfunny this was. 

Can't even begin to tell you how unfunny this was. 

"This team is old" - magic johnson post game.

He has a point.
30t6p3b.gif

BRON why you gotta be so mean.
sick.gif
sick.gif

"This team is old" - magic johnson post game.

He has a point.
30t6p3b.gif

BRON why you gotta be so mean.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Juice2352

nerd.gif

Son...Stop
roll.gif
The bucks beat down LA in the 4th.  The Heat legitimately man-handled LA for almost the entire game, I don't think the score even represented how much better the Heat were (especially at halftime).  Learn to take your team's losses like the fellow LA fan below...

got shoes wrote:
Good game Heat

Give the opposing team credit and move onto the next game.  And no, I don't root for either team.
hahaha!!! Yes i'm mad, but i know whats good. Miami came in and bodied us. LA played like $#%!. On to the next.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

nerd.gif

Son...Stop
roll.gif

got shoes wrote:
Good game Heat

hahaha!!! Yes i'm mad, but i know whats good. Miami came in and bodied us. LA played like $#%!. On to the next.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

just lookin at this makes me think that life is not fair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow, this guys seems really mad lol

wow, this guys seems really mad lol

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a great Christmas gift from the Heat. Thanks guys!

Send the "Grinch" and them home nice and grumpy.

pimp.gif
(<--- How's that for Grinch/Christmas colors?)

What a great Christmas gift from the Heat. Thanks guys!

Send the "Grinch" and them home nice and grumpy.

pimp.gif
(<--- How's that for Grinch/Christmas colors?)

Oh boy... this game means nothing to LA... they got crushed last xmas day by LeBron.. still won a ring. BTW where did all the Heat fans come from???? Oh musta rode over on LeBrons D--- oops my bad.

Oh boy... this game means nothing to LA... they got crushed last xmas day by LeBron.. still won a ring. BTW where did all the Heat fans come from???? Oh musta rode over on LeBrons D--- oops my bad.

61f263f4e7981ebf891dee05698204a8f9be4903.x-png

61f263f4e7981ebf891dee05698204a8f9be4903.x-png

Back
Top Bottom