Miami Marlins unis...not as bad as I thought

Marlins2012confedential_crop_340x234.jpg

111111-marlins-uniform-2.jpg

111111-marlins-alt-hat.jpg

I'm actually feeling the orange and black alternates.  Would have liked to have seen "Marlins" on the black or home white to have 2 of each.

They have the home white and alternate orange authentics up on their website.  I'm seriously contemplating picking up the orange one.

Don't watch baseball and vaguely even know the Marlins, but these are pretty nice.

Why is the "M" so much bigger than the rest of the letters tho? Too much is going on, they need to get the yellow out

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Why is the "M" so much bigger than the rest of the letters tho? Too much is going on, they need to get the yellow out

I don't think the big "M" looks bad on the jerseys but it doesn't look real good on the hat...they should have shrunk that down a little.

I am liking the jerseys aside from the fact the Marlin is on the same side as the hat for the home and aways. So if you look at the hat and jersey together it's like one big copy and paste gone wrong.

Like a few of you mentioned, the first "m" is too big and throws everything off. I like the jacket though for some odd reason.

Go fish!!! Yea im going to wait for modell's 40% to stack up on these bad boys. The orange one is the best one in my opinon.

Back
Top Bottom