Miami + Maryland roadtrip help bros

We decided to fly straight to MIA...after further analysis driving would have been a pain in the butt and TORTURE on the way back home.

Make a detour to the Outer Banks in NC (Corolla, specifically). It's by far the best beach I've been to in the U.S.

Co-sign although it can be pretty well out of the way from 95, probably 3+ hours one way but if they're going to Ocean City that's not exactly convenient either. But the Outer Banks are awesome and personally, I'd choose OB over OC any day.

So Seacrest is a hotel or area?...this is for my 31st bday I don't want no wild Jersey Shore type of nightlife, just some chill mellow time, maybe a nice restaurant beachfront with good drinks, I only plan on spending 1 night in OC anyways and it's on my way back home.

Ever been to LBI (Jersey Shore)?

Last edited:
maryland beaches are wack.....hit North Carolina beaches for some nice peace and quite

beautiful scenery too

Thanks for the suggestions bro, is probably just me and her, our main destination is Miami, OC is just to breakup our drive back up north...so OC is not a mellow/chill spot?

OC is a fun time but just can be kind of hectic. traffic in the day is a ***** and a lot of underage people wandering around at night. since they cant get into the bars, they will drink and go wander around, especially the boardwalk. cops are always detaining drunk kids and such and others are just looking for trouble. its gets old after 3-4 days. grown folks have lots of stuff to do seacrets party block numerous bars and restaurants.

the mellower spots are north with bethany and rehobeth.

Listen to this man!

I like Dewey better then bethany and rohobeth but both are really nice too. Chill cool people better beaches. I am 25 about to be 26 and OC is getting too much for me even....long lines...high cover...fights....just not necessary some times. Other times it is though :lol:

Secrets is a giant bar...they also have a trashy hotel right next to the bar i believe they own. If you go, do it during the day....do not go at night. Day drinking at secrets is nice....2 girls im friends with that i went to high school with are waitresses there. So thankfully i can get some drink hook ups when i go.

NT summit where ever steezy goes in MD :nerd:

Last edited:
You live in MD homie?

nah I am from Philly but have been going to OC, MD since I was like 15; we used to go to NJ but we switched it up since OC, MD has stuff for like every age to do

Do you live in Philadlephia now?

We decided to fly straight to MIA...after further analysis driving would have been a pain in the butt and TORTURE on the way back home.

Came in here to suggest this. I knew there was no way you were 'bout dat driving to MIA from NY life :lol:

^ I'm in the burbs now, I work outside the city so no need to be in it now

I'm about 15 minutes outside since 2009

OC, MD is a poppin spot; just got back from there yesterday

check out Seacrets

yo i was there last weekend, seacrets is :smokin

so many bad broads. i was even smoking da greens in there lmao. #NT needs their own section in that joint :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom