Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

whoa, part of his brain was taken out before he was put in the casket....
What? Why?
Autopsy purposes, it actually is routine in death investigations.

His will was signed 7 years ago today
eek.gif

I first heard it on TV just now (local fox channel here in NY)

I looked it up online and this is the gist of it
Los Angeles Coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey said that neuropathology tests are going to be conducted to see if it holds any clues to the exact cause of his death.

However, the examination cannot start until at least two weeks after the death when the brain has hardened sufficiently to slice it open.

Sources at the coroner's office revealed that his brain was removed before his body was released to relatives the next day.

Jackson's death is believed to have stemmed from a suspected overdose of painkillers.

Jackson's brain will be tested by a forensic neuropathologist for past drug use and whether he has suffered overdoses in the past.

The brain can also show any past abuse of alcohol or if the singer had suffered from any one of a number of diseases.

According to the source, removing the brain is the "only way to carry out the tests".

Anyone know the name of the brutha talking to Diane Sawyer this morning. He was very articulate, and really gave people insight on how Michael dealt with beinga black in America. I guess he has a book out and I want to know the name of it.

did anyone see shorty on cnn who said she sold everything in her house to be at the funeral
laugh.gif

reporter was like oooo k back to u
laugh.gif

some people
smh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

did anyone see shorty on cnn who said she sold everything in her house to be at the funeral
laugh.gif

reporter was like oooo k back to u
laugh.gif

some people
smh.gif
I hope she was lying, because if not...I loved MJ too, but seriously?

If i was her i wouldnt've said i sold everything, i mean come on people are seeing this worldwide lol, i'm sure it would have been cheaper to just flyout...

Back
Top Bottom