Michael Jackson biographer claiming King of Pop is gravely ill

USA Today Lifeline Live

Biographer: Jackson Gravely Ill

News out of England today that's causing a stir: Michael Jackson's biographer, Ian Halperin, claims the 50-year-old pop star is suffering from eyesight troubles, is barely able to speak and in need of a lung transplant -- all caused by a Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency, a genetic condition.
Halperin, who has just finished writing his book, told The Daily Express newspaper last night: "He needs a lung transplant, but may be too weak to go through with it. He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping. It's the bleeding that's the most problematic part. It could kill him."

Jackson has been photographed this year in a wheelchair, wearing a face mask. There's been no official comment on the story. His brother Jermaine told Fox News: "'He's not doing so well right now. This isn't a good time."

Damn... That sucks
frown.gif

He is a weirdo but Thriller and Off The Wall were
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and I also read these reports in US Weekly or something of that nature.
frown.gif

I have no pitty for pedophiles and people who exploit sexual acts to children... Period.

GEORGE LOPEZ: "YOU REMAMBER"

i know imma get flamed for dis but, its not ok to sleep with little kids.. lol.. im not saying he deserve to suffer.. but what comes around goes around..

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I have no pitty for pedophiles and people who exploit sexual acts to children... Period.

i know imma get flamed for dis but, its not ok to sleep with little kids.. lol.. im not saying he deserve to suffer.. but what comes around goes around..

were you there? did you see it happen? oh ok then.

Well as far as famous celebrities go, I'm amazed he's been alive this long

But if he ain't gonna make another CD than he might as well die anyway...maybe Blanket can be free now lol

To be honest, as big of a Michael Jackson fan as I am, I've been preparing myself for this type of news since last year.
frown.gif
tired.gif

All this assumes he actually did what he was accused of. Or maybe he was a target that placed himself in situations where he easily could be takenadvantage of.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

were you there? did you see it happen? oh ok then.

....perhaps he was one of the alleged Children...
laugh.gif

Nah, but on a serious note....I hope Mike gets well soon if this is true....he's the G.O.A.T when it comes to entertainment...Theres no argument..

All I can say it, sleeping in a bed with a kid who isn't your own or of your blood for money is highly suspect.

no i wasnt.. so i guess it was coincidence that he got framed 3 times in a roll? give me a break...

how the hell a 6 year old boy could describe his penis with so much detail.. im just saying... dont wanna offend neone..

i found it frightening how some celebrities could get away with these horrific acts and get away with it.. and imagine if it was some average joe.. he/shewould be put away quicker than ..

Back
Top Bottom