Michael Jackson biographer claiming King of Pop is gravely ill

Hopefully he gets better.
Top 5 favorite singers of all time.
I even like that song Butterflies..
laugh.gif

get better mike!!

i heard his face is deforming and pealing off..

hope Blanket free from that monster.. just another kid raising another kid.. doesnnt work oout

Mike is the greatest to EVER do it &nd always will be . I'm sure that man never touched those children ... if your child was over a filthy richman's house &nd people already thought he was weird ... you would get your child to lie too . Don't act like you wouldn't .

derryj3 , what do you mean you're surprised he hasn't died yet ? The man is barely 50 ...
laugh.gif

MJ is definetly the greatest singer of all time. too bad his disease had to make him kinda weird and pedo.

Let me ask you guys dis.. and honest anwser..

Would you let your child spend the 1-2 days at Micheal mansion/Ranch?
(without you being there)

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

sometimes its just more than music, its a person charather and their well-being.

He looks like; literally like a Alien.

He's 100 percent Black.. but he's more pale than a white baby $%$.

for *@%%-ing sakes he named his kid "Blanket" ...

cant always live in the past... he needs to be put in insane asylum to evaluate his pysch..

your ignorant...
eyes.gif

CO-SIGN

YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL

THATS THE THING

PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW EVERY CRACK AND TAN
ABOUT A FAMOUS PERSON

YOU DON'T KNOW NADA ABOUT HIM

BUT MAYBE MUSIC HE DONE
alien.gif

YOU DONT KNOW MICHEAL AS A PERSON

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Mike is the greatest to EVER do it &nd always will be . I'm sure that man never touched those children ... if your child was over a filthy rich man's house &nd people already thought he was weird ... you would get your child to lie too . Don't act like you wouldn't .

derryj3 , what do you mean you're surprised he hasn't died yet ? The man is barely 50 ...
laugh.gif

Because he's Super famous and super weird...Lennon died early, princess di, chris farley,,, I'm saying dead in those respects And all the surgery hehad done!! You can't just turn yourself white w/o some side effects He should be dead already denying his BLACK heritage! I have no respect for him Youknow he called us Jiggaboos F mike nasty pedo!! Like Katt Williams said, don't nobody say the same thing about you for 15 years an it's not true

When Michael Jackson Dies the whole music game will be different. He's done it all and Thriller has still never been outsold as far as original albumsgo..and Its safe to say no album ever will

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had been meaning to bring back my MJ avy too for like a week now.

I hope he gets better at least. MJ makes me happy with his music and sad with the way his life has turned out. And eff you if you if you expect me to put a nhanywhere.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

First O.J. goes to jail.

Now Michael Jackson is terminally ill?

Karma doesn't slack a minute.
word.
smokin.gif

you guys cant be serious?
smh.gif

very... i dont look at micheal ++$!#%$ i mean jackson, just for his music but the way he acts and his personal vendetta... and etc..

but by all means, i hope he's not suffering and hope be well.. i wish no death on anyone.. :]

First of all. Its not would you? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET YOUR KIDS SLEEPOVER A STRANGERS HOUSE? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?

I know I wouldnt. If your not family then why the hell would I let my kids go sleepover your house. Just because your a celebrity.
eyes.gif

For those people that did let their children go sleepover that's on them, is it his fault they are bad parents? I can't say anything because I was notthere but why where those kids there in the first place?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

First of all. Its not would you? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET YOUR KIDS SLEEPOVER A STRANGERS HOUSE? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?

I know I wouldnt. If your not family then why the hell would I let my kids go sleepover your house. Just because your a celebrity.
eyes.gif

For those people that did let their children go sleepover that's on them, is it his fault they are bad parents? I can't say anything because I was not there but why where those kids there in the first place?

It takes two to tango what grown man would have kids sleeping with him? Damn pedo

To be honest I was fulling expecting it to be from stuff he has done to himself coming back to bite him...

Still cracks me up you gonna from from this:

400259679_3f740d32cb.jpg

To this:

michael-jackson-neverland.jpg

I don't wish death on any man. Especially, one that I grew up idolizing his music and dance moves.

Mike had some serious issues growing up. He never was able to just be a kid because his dad was abusive and forced him to perform without breaks from an earlyage. I truly believe that when Mike created neverland and had those kids over he really was just trying to recreate his childhood and had no bad intentions anddid nothing wrong. It sounds crazy and he does need serious psychological help but I believe his way of coping with his abusive childhood was to recreate anew childhood as an adult. Honestly, to me this dude seems asexual and would do anything to just be a kid again. No matter your opinion of him, you can'tdeny his musical greatness though and I hope he fully recovers.

Back
Top Bottom