Michael Jackson Suffering From Flesh-Eating Disease?

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Yall really think he wasn't smashing those kids???
laugh.gif

If he didn't make thriller but was sleeping in his Pj's with your damn kid....you'd say he wasnt a pedophile?

With this said...i did see a youtube video that proved he really had vitiligo...makes katt williams going in on him totally unfunny to me...

laugh.gif
, forreal, no one is EVER that "nice".

MJ musta been in bed every night by 7:00PM
smh.gif

Aside from all that though, hope he pulls through. That %#%% sounds serious.

Did Michael actually ever do anything with these kids. there has to be a real answer by now.
sure he's a bit weird....but he hasn't done anything wrong.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Did Michael actually ever do anything with these kids. there has to be a real answer by now.

So you would let your son sleep in bed with another grown man, and hold hands with him?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So you would let your son sleep in bed with another grown man, and hold hands with him?
As I mentioned, yes the dude is weird. Like next level weird. Probably mentally insufficient or altered some how.
It's not normal for him to do those things, but he hasn't touched any of them sexually or even "WOAHHHH" from what I'm aware.

For the record, no I wouldn't allow my son to do that....but WHERE WERE THE PARENTS ANYWAYS
laugh.gif

damn too bad for mike. A legendary artist who looks like wont be around too much longer.

I dont understand what he was trying to do?!?! Okay he already turned white"skinned" So why allllll the surgerys and alterations with his face?? DAmni hate to see him go out like this

hes going to have to get that whole body reconstructive plastic surgery stuff...thats messed up.

Thats the %%!* that gets me is that no matter what everyone and they momma claims to have been at neverland and see him do it
indifferent.gif
Only mike and the alleged boys know what happened and if he was notguilty wel then leave it that way. But as far as his face and skin goes Yes he had vitiligo..but that facial reconstruction....Your on your own with that onemike
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom