Michael Jordan in Atlanta................

face82

Banned
My dude that works at Cheese Cake Factory hit me a second ago and said MJ got 8 o'clock reservations for a party of 20 here in Atlanta by perimeter mall.
We bout 2 make our way up there and see if we can get a close table. Hopefully I get some pics ....maybe my sneaker signed, lol.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

put the city in the thread title, maybe somebody else gets a glimpse of greatness

Originally Posted by Face82

My dude that works at Cheese Cake Factory hit me a second ago and said MJ got 8 o'clock reservations for a party of 20 here in Atlanta by perimeter mall.
We bout 2 make our way up there and see if we can get a close table. Hopefully I get some pics ....maybe my sneaker signed, lol.
19 bodyguards joining him for dinner
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I feel bad for the waiter that serves to his party.

OD small tip FTL.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yea right, this is MJ, not Lebron James. that waiter isgonna go home loaded tonight

roll.gif

My dad used to work at a cheesecake factory and mad famous people would come thru

He got Scotty Pippen's autograph on a $10 bill back in 96 or around the bulls era
pimp.gif

why would a superstar known throughout the entire universe reserve a table at the Cheesecake Factory under his name? Even NBA players check into hotels withalias

but hopefully it's him for your sake, I always wanted to meet Michael Jordan, good luck!

If you do see him, tell him Primavera said, "Lettuce wraps con Miercoles are on me next time he strolls thru the city." He'll know
laugh.gif

But for real, try to sneak some pics or somethin' or have him autograph somethin'...not your food tho 'cause more than likely, you'll eat itand you wont be able to prove it.

its most likely another michael jordan. just watch. u guys will probably meet a 60 year old retired fat hairy white businessman
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I feel bad for the waiter that serves to his party.

OD small tip FTL.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yea right, this is MJ, not Lebron James. that waiter is gonna go home loaded tonight
MJ is a notorious cheapskate. Look up the Barkley video on Conan O'Brien where he talks about MJ.

Back
Top Bottom