Michael Jordan On Jay Leno Show "10 Questions"

Lol, MJ was pretty funny. If anything seeing him blazed out of his mind was great. I was dying when he called out Chuck... Great stuff

Damn, I made this same thread last night and a mod locked it. O well, that @*%% had me rollin. "Can I still dunk?
indifferent.gif
Are you stupid?"

How is it nobody commented on the manicure-pedicure? Every 2 weeks? That is crazy. He really has too much money and too much time.

A little arrogant for sure...but like others said, very typical of MJ. But I dont hate on the mani/pedi. If I could afford it I would do it more often! =)

SMH at people still surprised by MJ's attitude... This is who the guy is. I think its hilarious. Not to mention hes probably been golfing.. drinking.. andsmoking all day.

I have to say that I am really hating on the mani-pedi. I can`t believe that I am on a Nike forum with a predominately male audience and everyone (almosteveryone) thinks its o.k. for MJ to be getting mani-pedis.
I guess I should try it.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by bdis1986

"I have about 1500 pair of air jordans......"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]honestly I thought he had more ... but hey[/color]
pimp.gif
thought the same thing, but mostly he collects his own PE's and Favorites. I bet he won't have any Fusions in his collection.
laugh.gif

What they said yea

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by bdis1986

"I have about 1500 pair of air jordans......"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]honestly I thought he had more ... but hey[/color]
pimp.gif
thought the same thing, but mostly he collects his own PE's and Favorites. I bet he won't have any Fusions in his collection.
laugh.gif
What they said yea
Is it really collecting if they are just shipped/handed to you?

Back
Top Bottom