Michael Jordan: Overrated and Overhyped

indifferent.gif

OP, ok i see maybe you think he's not the GOAT, but overrated and overhyped????

I think the exact opposite of this.

The thing about Michael Jordan is that he in fact IS overrated. But he is still the GOAT. It's just that there are times he's described by people and mainstream media alike in such a way that you would think that there really was no one close to him, which just isn't true.

The thing about Michael Jordan is that he in fact IS overrated. But he is still the GOAT. It's just that there are times he's described by people and mainstream media alike in such a way that you would think that there really was no one close to him, which just isn't true.

you put hakeem on the bulls and jordan on the rockets....
lotta variables. he still the goat ,tho people tend to od

you put hakeem on the bulls and jordan on the rockets....
lotta variables. he still the goat ,tho people tend to od

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

That's not a fact. He would've been overrated and overhyped IF he had only relied on his natural athleticism and was simply satisfied with being a dunk champ and one man team. Obviously, that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

That's not a fact. He would've been overrated and overhyped IF he had only relied on his natural athleticism and was simply satisfied with being a dunk champ and one man team. Obviously, that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Overrated is going for 8 pts and not showing up in an NBA finals game

So what does that make drose then? I mean this same player held him to 9.8% shooting, and was held as the best player in the league.

So what does that make drose then? I mean this same player held him to 9.8% shooting, and was held as the best player in the league.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

You don't say...
30t6p3b.gif

What do you really think this post is about champ?

I see you've been taking notes from champ, can't say that I blame you.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

You don't say...
30t6p3b.gif

What do you really think this post is about champ?

I see you've been taking notes from champ, can't say that I blame you.

Originally Posted by LDJ

DRose has never been the best player in the NBA - he's not even the best at his position.

Originally Posted by LDJ

DRose has never been the best player in the NBA - he's not even the best at his position.

Back
Top Bottom