Cop Or Pass?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Passing

• Ehh, I don't know

• Total voters
i can dig em. i honestly like the white and red lows and i can wear them and not think twice about really messing em up. ill probably cop these because till be cheap and for retail and they look good to me.

As soon as they hit retailers, dudes wil be saying..."this shoe looks alot better in person"... Glad low XIs do nothing for me

Maybe if the upper was white ...and the sockliner was black ...and the patent leather was black ...and the sole was clear w/concord pods ...white laces...

I will not buy shoes with paint chipping issues or shoes with white patent leather.

These fall in the latter, so pass.

NO. No no no no no.

find these ugly as hell.

Sincerely hope JB will not start putting out too many crazy colorways of their shoes like the foam.

i find it funny that the little kid is wearing lebrons behind him. I know he probably doesn't care and most won't ever notice but If it was me and I was meeting MJ, I would go and buy a pair of J's.

i find it funny that the little kid is wearing lebrons behind him. I know he probably doesn't care and most won't ever notice but If it was me and I was meeting MJ, I would go and buy a pair of J's.

and as a little kid u had 150$, i dont think so and who cares what jordan thinks of your shoes? like having nice equipment makes u a better player, i loved when players with all brand name brand new equipment came to play our poor ghetto team and we ten run rulled them.

Back
Top Bottom