Michael Jordan to marry his new GF.... (sorry if its a repost)

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yvette-prieto-jordan.png

his boy oakley approves..........(notice her hand)
Triangle offense?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP

again for mike.

-smile

edit: I wonder if his last divorce has anything to do with the cheap quality of shoes lately.
indifferent.gif
smh
tired.gif

Man they been together for months and that's still all the pictures that they have of her? For a model, she sure doesn't have a lot of pics
laugh.gif

If MJ didn't shave his head,he would have as much snow on his head as Oakley...

...If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup
(WE WANT PRE-NUP!), yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' +*% she gon' leave with half...

For those Of you saying "he better sign a prenup'"....He signed a Prenup with Juanita that entitled her to half of his money if they ever gotdevorced....

Prenups dont automatically mean that the spouse gets $0....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For those Of you saying "he better sign a prenup'"....He signed a Prenup with Juanita that entitled her to half of his money if they ever got devorced....

Hope he switched lawyers since then.

Originally Posted by Executive76

For those Of you saying "he better sign a prenup'"....He signed a Prenup with Juanita that entitled her to half of his money if they ever got devorced....

Its not even about the lawyer fam'....thats MJs choice....thats why its called a Prenuptial "AGREEMENT"...The lawyer just writes its up

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, my man Mike is nuts. That dude better have a strong pre nup cause that chick looks like nothing but trouble, my crystal ball says one child, and a divorce
laugh.gif

From what I heard it also had a clause that if he cheated he'd be even more screwed....she had to know Mike would be out there wildin'

KayCurrency wrote:

KayCurrency wrote:

Its not even about the lawyer fam'....thats MJs choice....thats why its called a Prenuptial "AGREEMENT"...The lawyer just writes its up
I always thought a good lawyer would advise you against giving away 1/2 of all your worldly possessions.

She was suppose to get half but she cut him a break and only took a third

He's got around 238 million left it's gonna really suck if this new chick ends up owning Jordan Brand...she doesn't look like the type to let himoff easy if things go sour.

Nothing really surprises me anymore. But man, he could've had any woman and he picked a plain jane, things that make you go hmmm.

^ Looks aint everything. Give me a solid 7 anyday rather then a 9 that's high maintenance.

35cqslz.jpg

I looked at this picture wrong at first

Yeah, looked like my man Pip was practicing his palming skills. Then I saw the drink, lol.

Back
Top Bottom