Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

I commend them for making a high performance basketball shoe............but I don't play ball so I will most likely pass.

I really need to find some garbage to sell folks... the market for... well let me hold up.

KiddtoMagloire_7_14.jpg

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

I know for a fact that that wasn't the intended design. Shame.

Exactly... I gave up commenting on these. I feel bad for my man Jay May...Glad he finally got the chance to Design a Sig Shoe for MJ since Jay may is fromChicago.. but sad that they took his Concept and changed it to this.

Thats Politics for ya...

has anyone played in these? If so how do you like them?

I'm tempted to get a pair they have them in my size for $200 no box...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Exactly... I gave up commenting on these. I feel bad for my man Jay May...Glad he finally got the chance to Design a Sig Shoe for MJ since Jay may is from Chicago.. but sad that they took his Concept and changed it to this.

Thats Politics for ya...
With all these comments about the original/intended design, I wonder if we'll ever see the sketches??

I would like to see the differences.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Exactly... I gave up commenting on these. I feel bad for my man Jay May...Glad he finally got the chance to Design a Sig Shoe for MJ since Jay may is from Chicago.. but sad that they took his Concept and changed it to this.

Thats Politics for ya...
With all these comments about the original/intended design, I wonder if we'll ever see the sketches??

Just look at all the promotional video's that have come out for the 2009's - you can see sketches in some of these.

All that was different on the sketches was a longer heel/carbon plate that would act as a spring - the shoe still would have been ugly.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Thats Politics for ya...

Just look at all the promotional video's that have come out for the 2009's - you can see sketches in some of these.

All that was different on the sketches was a longer heel/carbon plate that would act as a spring - the shoe still would have been ugly.

Its based on fencing for god sakes. what could they really do with that idea?

at first glance they didn't even look like a JB shoe. looks more like a fila shoe or something. i'll take a pass.

Please stop posting pictures and videos that make these look better and better. I don't want to want these. I wanted to stop at XXIII's. Thanks foryour help.

Originally Posted by HardLikeJordan

Please stop posting pictures and videos that make these look better and better. I don't want to want these. I wanted to stop at XXIII's. Thanks for your help.

jordan-2009-black-gold-2.jpg

I like these ones better than the white
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom