Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

toronto_kensington_garbage_01.jpg

Originally Posted by chagocal

shoe kinda looks like a XIV that has been updated. still a pass

i said the same thing when they were first posted, to bad the XIVs look 10x better.

I like this shoe a lot..mainly cause it resembles the 14 and 23 a bit..the white pair is the best so far that has been seen online..i wonder what the $230 pairwill look like..unless the white pair is..then i will not b able to get that..cause everyone and their grandma jumps for limited jordans..and the 2009 will blike the rest..people hate on it..but in reality you will jump for a "limited" pair no matter what it looks like..

Usaually Jordan holding the shoe, wearing the shoe, even bein near the shoe in the past made me want it. Gave me that Jordan feeling. Even though I didnt wantit to happen I find myself pulling out the ultimate jordan dvd to get that feeling back It's sad. These dont do anything for me at all. Not in thiscolorway and I dont think in any other one. I mean the shoe is so bad I dont think even when PE's drop for it I will like these. I just didnt think I wouldever see this brand crash but man this is a way to start. MJ whhyyyyyyyyyyy! You know you wouldnt have worn that %%@ 10 years ago. Fencing, fencing really

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I cant believe there going though with that ugly design .......
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
co-sign! not a great follow up, but whatever, less money spent for me.

XIV + XXIII Low with a dash of the XX outrigger. How is this shoe any different from a B'Loyal, B'2rue, Fusion or any other damn hybrid?

I personally feel that suede on BBall shoes is whack, and they have satin on these? Jeez...

Right now they're willing to do anything to push ONE MORE unit of sales and as a customer, I'm not falling for that anymore.

I've caught on to how these marketing campaigns work now. Before the shoe's original release, they hold a press conference as a stage for athletes topresent the shoes to the world. It gives the feeling to the audience that the athletes are not just people that you see on the big screen, but thatthey're RIGHT in front of you and they can reach out and convey that message they want to deliver.

Then they have people with exceptional English skills to wrap some GOOD LANGUAGE describing the inspiration, the materials and the technologies used.

Finally, to top that off, some good photography !

Listen, from now on if you want my money for your Air Jordan's, this is the design team I want:

Mark Parker, Hiroshi Fujiwara and Tinker Hatfield:
nike-HTM-420x249.jpg

i'm pretty sure eventually a lot of people will be on the "its growing on me" phase once they realease.
laugh.gif

i'm probably one of a few that always keep an open mind to what JB has to offer and release, sure some have been terrible but some are new concepts aswell. as for this shoe i'd have to see them in person before i make a decision.

and oh yeah, i'd love to see mj wear these on the court, pretty sure that would also generate the "MJ makes the Jordan 2009 look good" comments.
laugh.gif

cosign with jopeh21^^ thats exactly whats going to happen to as soon as these hit eastbay they will sell out and finishline and everywhere else....ugly im doneafter 23 anyone who likes 24 is either new to the game or they are truly addicted to jays....

I LOVE J's but I honestly don't know how you try to sell a $190 shoe in this economy. What a travesty.

If they're great performing shoes, I'd consider buying them for $100. What a drop off from the XX3s.

Whats with the Shox heel?

And why the hell have they used satin on a mens shoe?

There is so much that is wrong with this shoe that not even the usual MJ inspired press conference would make me consider these. Especially at that price

Originally Posted by MadGlove

I LOVE J's but I honestly don't know how you try to sell a $190 shoe in this economy. What a travesty.

If they're great performing shoes, I'd consider buying them for $100. What a drop off from the XX3s.
i agree with you but there are always people willing to shell out that kind of money on the release date and eventually these will go on sale andoutlets anyway.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

• Blown-glass-inspired TPU chassis is unique in every shoe, creating a one-of-one limited edition collection.
alien.gif

WOw I wanted to quote that too! Like a glass blown color-changing stoner style pipe?
roll.gif

ill cop on the employee 100% off appreciation day cuzz these will be collecting mad dust.

Still trash. I can't see how they can raise the price $5 from the XX3 and put this out. This is one of the worst sig. line shoes imo. I just hope Tinkerdesigns the 2010.

they are going to make some limited? haha, people can campout 9 or 10 days for these. i simply don't care. have fun with this one. XX3 was it for me. asfar as i'm concerned, that's the end of the original jordan line.

Back
Top Bottom