Michael Phelps photographed smoking weed

So, He already got the medals...What you gon do to him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its a roor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought I was gunna be the only one to notice.. and you can't prove what he was smoking, could be flovored tobbaco could be anything. don't matterwhat it was if he pissed clean at the games he can do whatever he wants now.

i think the biggest issue is that he's a role model to millions of people worldwide. But I'm chill with it.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Its a roor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought I was gunna be the only one to notice.. and you can't prove what he was smoking, could be flovored tobbaco could be anything. don't matter what it was if he pissed clean at the games he can do whatever he wants now.

that was the first thing i noticed too...i bet there sells are gonna go up ahhaha

they are giving him too much grief for this....this wasnt around training time, so what does it matter?

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Its a roor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought I was gunna be the only one to notice.. and you can't prove what he was smoking, could be flovored tobbaco could be anything. don't matter what it was if he pissed clean at the games he can do whatever he wants now.
ROORs......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sad that this is happening to him. if we really knew and punished everyone who smokes weed, the country would shut down.

Back
Top Bottom