Michael Vick and DMX being released from Prison this week Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Man there's gonna be a negro party that aint been seen since Obama won.
laugh.gif

dmx will be locked up again by the end of the summer

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by you big dummy

X was already out.

He was involved in a incident yesterday involving Katt Williams, Young Joc, a dog, and coke

nerd.gif
lolwut
link?
nerd.gif

X gonna be back in jail by the end of the week
smh.gif

May 18, 2009

Apparently Joc was kickin' it with DMX and Katt Williams at his St. Louis penthouse last night. And things went south when DMX and Katt Williams started fighting over who would take the last line of cocaine. Then they decided to feed it to Katt's German Shepherd. The dog ended up wildin' out and attacked Yung Joc. Dude ended up in ICU with 72 stitches and got out a few hours ago. I couldn't make these crack%%! activites up. Here's Joc's latest tweets:

89d14b8fb0573222a900a10f2dc461344ca1f6.png

Is that Yung Joc *++* for real? I honestly can't discern between comedy and DMX's life anymore.

Whoop whoop Vick is about to be out, X is about to drop a classic

I deff can't wait for that Shyne album
pimp.gif

X was already out.

He was involved in a incident yesterday involving Katt Williams, Young Joc, a dog, and coke

nerd.gif
lolwut
link?
nerd.gif

smh.gif

May 18, 2009

Apparently Joc was kickin' it with DMX and Katt Williams at his St. Louis penthouse last night. And things went south when DMX and Katt Williams started fighting over who would take the last line of cocaine. Then they decided to feed it to Katt's German Shepherd. The dog ended up wildin' out and attacked Yung Joc. Dude ended up in ICU with 72 stitches and got out a few hours ago. I couldn't make these crack%%! activites up. Here's Joc's latest tweets:

89d14b8fb0573222a900a10f2dc461344ca1f6.png

wth?
roll.gif

What the... dmx story =
eek.gif

NFL is going to flip out when Vick comes back
alien.gif
Not sure how I feelabout him... IMO he flames out and never really gets on the field.

Originally Posted by sunny559

X was already out.

nerd.gif
lolwut
link?
nerd.gif

smh.gif

May 18, 2009

wth?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No !@++%@ way. Thats too crazy to be true.

But it wouldnt surprise me at all
tired.gif

X and Vick out
pimp.gif
Time for them to make comebacks.

I'm glad Vick is being released.. he made a huge mistake but he also took a ***load of criticism 20 times over. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE was hating onhim. It was fashionable. Kick him while he's down. I bet he lost a lot of friends.

He made a mistake but he owned up to it and did his time. I hope people give him a second chance. It'll be really interesting to see how Michael Vick'scareer plays out.. Most teams will probably not sign him because that'll be a PR nightmare.. I hope one team eventually bites though.

May 18, 2009

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMX is a faker and a hypocrite.. praying during his concerts, but still talking about f*cking girls and smoking weed, killin people, robbin them.. please...DMX needs to sit down and shut up

Back
Top Bottom