Michael Vick Re-signs With Nike

x910j.jpg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

I wouldn't expect another signature shoe. Just my feeling.

Then whats the point of signing him to another regular contract?  I understand commercials, but what is he going to advertise besides his own brand?
I don't even think Nike gives football players sigs anymore.  I can't think of any.  The last one I remember was LT and it might've been only for kids.  Vick is different though.  I can see Nike trying again with him.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

I wouldn't expect another signature shoe. Just my feeling.

Then whats the point of signing him to another regular contract?  I understand commercials, but what is he going to advertise besides his own brand?
I don't even think Nike gives football players sigs anymore.  I can't think of any.  The last one I remember was LT and it might've been only for kids.  Vick is different though.  I can see Nike trying again with him.

Anybody have a pic of his last sig shoe that was cancelled? I think they should just release those as if nothing happened with some tweaks of updated tech

Anybody have a pic of his last sig shoe that was cancelled? I think they should just release those as if nothing happened with some tweaks of updated tech

I put my money on it that if Vick has a heck of a season this year and the Eagles do what they are suppose to........a sig will be out summer 2012 getting ready for that season

I put my money on it that if Vick has a heck of a season this year and the Eagles do what they are suppose to........a sig will be out summer 2012 getting ready for that season

If he's playing great i think we'll see a sig by mid-season

I also think fitzgerald, peterson, jackson should have sigs 

If he's playing great i think we'll see a sig by mid-season

I also think fitzgerald, peterson, jackson should have sigs 

Back
Top Bottom