Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

View media item 772960

Introducing McDonald’s New Mickey D’s Dinner Box featuring two Big Macs, two Cheeseburgers, 10 piece Chicken McNuggets and four small French Fries for only $9.99!

if they legalize bud i know too many people that are gonna be able to polish one of these off :lol:

anybody seen this in their area ?

Lmao that is funny to me.

Who ever still eats Mcdonalds take a year off and go back and then eat it you'll taste the cardboard

i haven't had mcdonalds sober in about a year....but snack wraps are :smokin

Will inevitably get drunk and order this and try to eat the whole thing....how many calories is this whole thing?

Lmao that is funny to me.

Who ever still eats Mcdonalds take a year off and go back and then eat it you'll taste the cardboard
I should try.. I don't think I've had them in at least a year or two.

I stopped in like 07 after hs and went back last year.

It was out of desperation/laziness aka late night after the bar. Got 2 mc chickens and fries just to hold me over until the morning when i woke up. I ate half of one m chicken and the fries threw the rest out. :x

McDonalds burgers 
sick.gif

And I agree... when I was on my weightlifting diet I ate that after like 6 months and it was so disgusting man. I want to see how this food is made.

I still hit their breakfast. Those egg white delight mcmuffins are crack.

Why am I lying, I'll even hit a couple cheeseburgers or a Big Mac every few months too. Their fries done fell off though.

That's a 1 man meal smh and u need at least 2 large sprites no ice

mcdonalds makes you feel soo bad after you eat it

"I want to see how this food is made."

no my man you dont i worked at mcdonalds in highschool

Back
Top Bottom