Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

Just did some quick math... Comes out to over 3000 calories. I didn't get into the details though (cals from fat, etc).

Costs about $19 USD in Australia.
Calories aren't really the problem. How much sodium, saturated fat, fat......... That's what'll kill ya lol

I eat McDonald's every 3-4 weeks. A few years ago I would not have hesitated to eat that dinner boxnby myself. Don't think I'll be trying now

Just got a coupon book yesterday from mcds in the mail. For $10.99 you get two mcdoubles, two mcchickens, 20 nuggets, and 4 medium sodas.

Almost tried it at like midnight last night right before bed :lol:

Ate McD's yesterday and I was mildly nauseous and it tasted like cardboard. Every few months I get the urge to go for some reason and i'm always disappointed. Probably nostalgia because McD's is the **** as a kid.

So split that's big mac cheeseburger 2 small frys and 5 nuggets? I could do it but to face that by myself in one sitting would be a stretch. I mean give me a 2 halfs with a 
pimp.gif
 half time show and its probably going down.

Last edited:
Sausage McMuffin w/ egg is the only thing I get from there and that's usually once a month, if that.

I still hit their breakfast. Those egg white delight mcmuffins are crack.

Why am I lying, I'll even hit a couple cheeseburgers or a Big Mac every few months too. Their fries done fell off though.
McGriddles and Sausage Biscuits are good

Also Southern Style Chicken Sammiches

Hell that McDouble still hits everytime

Fries only good if they are fresh

**** it, it's cheap and serves it's purpose

A lot of disgusting stuff on that menu though

Brb about to go grab a Mcdouble and small fry

THE AFTER THE CLUB SPECIAL
Id sub the big macs for chicken or more cheeseburgers.
Lol
This is for those really saucy nights

Yo it kills me that fast food in the states is so dumb cheap. Every time I drive up there I gotta get the 20 pack of nuggets for $5. In Toronto a 6 pack is $5 (a damn dollar a nugget).

Anytime I pull up to McDonalds I order about $8 of food anyway. Gimme about a Gram of purp and this would be devoured easily. I'm 140 lbs soaking wet by the way :D

Had a conversation about Mickey D's selling bud with their meals once the legalization stuff gets situated. GOLD MINE!

Anytime I pull up to McDonalds I order about $8 of food anyway. Gimme about a Gram of purp and this would be devoured easily. I'm 140 lbs soaking wet by the way :D

Had a conversation about Mickey D's selling bud with their meals once the legalization stuff gets situated. GOLD MINE!

Perfect user name to post.

Back
Top Bottom