Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

^^I hope its better than Live.com....I never got anything back through eastbay, even after contacting them many times.

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like I might get screwed one more time through Eastbay. Got screwed last year with Live.com with a jersey on Eastbay...

I placed my order last Tuesday...still no pending cashback. I sent them an email last night, but they need order conf email....I never got one
mad.gif
. All I got was the paypal receipt email....hopefully these bastards give me my cashback.

Was it a customized jersey? I want to personalize an A's jersey but I'm kind worried it won't work.
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to get stuck with a$190 bill, especially after just buying a jersey from MLB.com.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^I hope its better than Live.com....I never got anything back through eastbay, even after contacting them many times.

So you went through the Bing website and everything?

^^actually my wife ordered for me while I was at work.

She did go through Bing, it said 50% when she ordered and everything.

Worse comes to worse I guess I'll just send the shoes back to Eastbay and try again.
ohwell.gif

^ thats exactly it right there. if you don't get it send the stuff back. no reason to keep the stuff if they don't honor their discount. thats alwaysbeen my plan. was last year and is now.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

^ thats exactly it right there. if you don't get it send the stuff back. no reason to keep the stuff if they don't honor their discount. thats always been my plan. was last year and is now.

How long do we have to send stuff back to Eastbay tho? We don't get cashback for 60 days, so how do we know they will honor the discount? If it sayspending, does that guarantee cashback? Just curious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

disregard.....my bing is officially "pending".....$60.....cashback and same price for a pair of KBs...wooooo!
How long did it take to get that update?
Sorry for the late response my man, it was literally like 1 hour after I placed the order that the update showed, I havent checked it since, but Iwrote some emails and it seems 60 days is just a period of time they allot for themselves, they claim to be quicker most of the time.

I don't know about this year, but I can tell all of you questioning about authentics and customs last year I ordered a custom authentic NFL jersey throughlive.com & Eastbay and I received my cashback just like you are supposed to. I haven't tried it this year yet, but I'm planning to order anotherone in the next couple of days.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

^ thats exactly it right there. if you don't get it send the stuff back. no reason to keep the stuff if they don't honor their discount. thats always been my plan. was last year and is now.

How long do we have to send stuff back to Eastbay tho? We don't get cashback for 60 days, so how do we know they will honor the discount? If it says pending, does that guarantee cashback? Just curious.
laugh.gif

according to Bing.com, the 60-day waiting period is to allow for any returns to Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Brum90

I don't know about this year, but I can tell all of you questioning about authentics and customs last year I ordered a custom authentic NFL jersey through live.com & Eastbay and I received my cashback just like you are supposed to. I haven't tried it this year yet, but I'm planning to order another one in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to have to come up on a jersey later this week.

^ true. i think eastbay gves you 90 days for returns actually. so if they fail you within 60 days then send the stuff back.

^ true. i think eastbay gves you 90 days for returns actually. so if they fail you within 60 days then send the stuff back.

Oh ok. Makes more sense. Thanks.

just called eastbay.com, and she said that you can combine the gold member free shipping with bing.com cashback.

so the 7 pack is for sure out? the only shoes eastbay has that I would want are the draft day Kobe IV's but they don't have them anymore

Originally Posted by thekckid

so the 7 pack is for sure out? the only shoes eastbay has that I would want are the draft day Kobe IV's but they don't have them anymore
100% sure.

Those Draft Kobe's went flying off the shelves, to my surprise.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by CasperJr

ok i got a question some stuff i want to get say

Excluded from discount
is that for bing or not cuz when i looked at the jordans it say....

.This item is currently excluded from the bing.com cashback program.
are those too the same? cuz ill be damned if i get stuck with a 700 dollar bill
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

What? The only exclusion is the VII pack. EVERYTHING else is good to go.

I fail to understand how someone could not distinguish the difference.
indifferent.gif

Excluded from discount, means coupon codes will not work on the item.
This item is currently excluded from the bing.com cashback program. means exactly as it sounds.

I know a couple people were going after the half-sleeve hypercool shirts. Just be aware that they are different from what Eastbay or Nike depicts in theircatalogs. The swoosh is huge and has been moved to center mass, and the Nike Pro wordmark is at the bottom of the left sleeve. Personally I wouldve preferredit to be like the SS hypercools with the swoosh at the left collarbone. Just a headsup.

Back
Top Bottom