MICROSOFT FAILS *Official Website Mistake* Update: Microsoft apologizes

microsoft-crop.gif

credit: Consumerist

whats terrible is the content in the orange box is bleeding over out the box in the polish version...
horrible coding by a professional site especially considering its MICROSOFT.... they should know better than that...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Official Microsoft Twitter: "...sincere apologies.."

But then again the "doofus" swears it was no "mistake."

Peace

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So because they sent out a standard "apology" press release to this quell this international scandal it was all an accident huh?
They apologized for editing the picture, INTENTIONALLY, not for the picture mistakenly releasing the picture DOOFUS
eyes.gif

I guess common sense ain't so common
indifferent.gif

You're an idiot...
I actually hope you're not in school because it would be an obvious waste of tax payer dollars..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Official Microsoft Twitter: "...sincere apologies.."

But then again the "doofus" swears it was no "mistake."

Peace

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So because they sent out a standard "apology" press release to this quell this international scandal it was all an accident huh?
They apologized for editing the picture, INTENTIONALLY, not for the picture mistakenly releasing the picture DOOFUS
eyes.gif

I guess common sense ain't so common
indifferent.gif

You're an idiot...
I actually hope you're not in school because it would be an obvious waste of tax payer dollars..
smh.gif

I'm done.
laugh.gif

Reading that sentence . . . now I know for a fact I'm dealing with an idiot.

Try again.

Peace

My ex husband came right from Poland as a teenager. I am well versed in the view of his family in the US and in Poland. Sadly, my experience is they have a very negative view of ANYONE who is not white.

I won't even begin to share some of the things they would say in Polish even passing a "deeply tan" person on the street. It's scary for 2009, very scary,

http://consumerist.com/53...shop-skills#viewcomments

Wow. As a tan-skinned white person, I am deeply offended..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

My ex husband came right from Poland as a teenager. I am well versed in the view of his family in the US and in Poland. Sadly, my experience is they have a very negative view of ANYONE who is not white.

I won't even begin to share some of the things they would say in Polish even passing a "deeply tan" person on the street. It's scary for 2009, very scary,
http://consumerist.com/53...shop-skills#viewcomments

Wow. As a tan-skinned white person, I am deeply offended..
indifferent.gif

Exactly... M$oft knew exactly what they were doing when they did this & the "apology" was to shut idiots like OP up...

REDBRIM, all he is saying is that the PS'ing the pic wasn't a mistake, it was done intentionally. You're saying that not finishing the PS beforeuploading the pic to the site was a mistake. Ya'll are arguing two different things...and you're both actually right.

Originally Posted by J Burner

REDBRIM, all he is saying is that the PS'ing the pic wasn't a mistake, it was done intentionally. You're saying that not finishing the PS was a mistake. Ya'll are arguing two different things...
I just realized this and you're right.

My whole point for this topic was the terrible PhotoShop Microsoft allowed on their website, and some like "Mister Negative" thought I was referringto swapping the men out due to their skin colour.

Peace

wow I know Im late but not only where they dirty for taking out the black guy but they just shopped the heads off and kept the hands black

and also shopped the apple logo off his laptop

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom