$#%^ MICROSOFT WORD --- I JUST DELETED MY ESSAY

THIS IS COMPLETE BULL%^&%. I TYPE A PAPER FOR ENGLISH AND FOR SOME DUMB REASON I DIDN'T SAVE IT. AND I CLICKED "X" BY ACCIDENT AND ITDIDN'T EVEN ASK ME "WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE THIS FILE" IT DIDN'T ASK ME ANYTHING AND NOW ITS GONE.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ITS 1 AM NOW AND I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN. YES IM MAD, YES IM VENTING.

What the hell was your mouse doing in the upper right hand corner? I blame you.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn, happened to my my sophmore year, for my sohpmore research paper 10 pages down the drain, i was pissed it was like 3 am, i went to school latebecause of it, and i got a C+ on it cuz i just didnt care enough
smh.gif

happens to me sometimes too, but did u do autosave? try opening up word again, and it MAY have recovered it. hope that works for you..if not then damn thatsucks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

happens to me sometimes too, but did u do autosave? try opening up word again, and it MAY have recovered it. hope that works for you..if not then damn that sucks
frown.gif

already tried that and i tried looking in the recent microsoft word documents. NOTHING. this has to be one of the WORSE feelings ever.

How many pages is it? YOu just wrote it so it should be fresh in your head, sholdn't take longg

... You wrote an entire paper and didn't save it ONCE? I feel bad for you, but come on. Murphy's Law.

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

happens to me sometimes too, but did u do autosave? try opening up word again, and it MAY have recovered it. hope that works for you..if not then damn that sucks
frown.gif

this has to be one of the WORSE feelings ever.

finding out you got a girl pregnant is way worser, dont go to school tommorrow.

i save almost after every couple seconds.i don't know how you don't save once writing the whole paper. that sucks.

lesson learned. Once this happens to you, you'll realize how important it is to save every 5 minutes. I believe you can change the settings of autosave sothe computer saves it mores often. It's a sad situation all MS users have to go through.

No additional consolation I can give you. I too have lost documents, but none that I couldn't redo in a matter of minutes. I know it won't help, but Ihave a 128mb .rar file of Summer Walker photos to ease the pain. It's on the way. Good luck.

SMH i dont even send a somewhat long email without copying before i click send......sure i aint the only one who gets "page cannot be displayedscreen" sometimes

that's why I'm thinking about getting a Mac because it supposedly autosaves everything on your computer every hour so you can go back and find anythingyou might have deleted.

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

frown.gif

this has to be one of the WORSE feelings ever.

finding out you got a girl pregnant is way worser, dont go to school tommorrow.

laugh.gif

If it didn't ask you, usually it means it saved...I would check your recent "Untitled" documents homie, good luck.

Yea, blame us for your not saving your work.

I always hit Ctrl+S (hint, it's the shortcut to save a document) every time, especially after writing long paragraphs. Autosave is a blessing, too.

I save after every paragraph. I remember one time I was doing a 3 page paper and my computer froze on me and I had to do everything all over again.

Back
Top Bottom