Mid Term Elections Did you Vote Why or Why Not?

Did You Vote

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Chlorophyll......more like Borophyll

• Total voters
Didn't vote either and in a red state like AZ my vote would not have mattered anyway :lol:

I voted.

My candidates did not win, but I still feel better than all the lazy people who didn't vote, so that's somethin..

Local affairs mattered so I voted

This, you guys missed the boat on local issues that matter. Community centers, rules, traffic lights, unfair ordinances etc. All the little annoyances you deal with on a daily basis that you could actually correct, because you got sucked into the macro view of things.

Didnt vote. There was nothing locally that interested me. I need some new radical ideas from these politicians. Democrats have taken advantage of the "minority" vote, Republicans are out of touch with most. At this point neither has any plan to cross the aisle.

Yea I voted because liberalism is slowly destroying the country. Glad to see America rejected liberalism last night. It was a complete drubbing.

Last edited:
Sorry fam
mean.gif

Florida isn't much better so I can't talk.
im in Texas man and i don't vote cause its all the same

Wake me up when we vote for a new government

They do what they want When they want

I gave up a long time ago on this world sorry
mean.gif

Glad to see America rejected liberalism last night. It was a complete drubbing.

That's the funny part. They didn't have to run on anything, just "we're not him" and provided nothing of substance. This President is far from liberal, but I know your screen name.

That's the funny part. They didn't have to run on anything, just "we're not him" and provided nothing of substance.

Pretty much. That's all they had to do. Like I said, America rejected liberalism.

Right, we'll see come 2016.

Anything can happen in 2016. I was just talking about last night.

Democrats are great at turning out the vote of uninformed clueless voters who know nothing in presidential election years.

That most people don't vote in midterms?

Oh the irony....

Last edited by a moderator:
"liberals" and "conservatives".

these terms immediately make me disregard what people are saying for some reason.

Republicans winning across the board. Liberal tears are being shed. New York still gonna New York :smh:

Back
Top Bottom