Mid Twenties or older and having little to no grey hair appreciation

Damn. I knew a kid in high school with grey hair. Wild.

It's fairly uncommon though, right?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

are you for real? mid 20s and greying already? thought its in the 40s...
laugh.gif

damn stress
30t6p3b.gif

How much stress do you have to be under for it to affect your hair? I would think it would need to be very extreme stress and for months in a row. Very rare case I would think.  

28... No gray hairs... but I also take cold showers which is supposed to help with that but I would actually thing getting gray hairs in your late 20's is rare

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

are you for real? mid 20s and greying already? thought its in the 40s...
laugh.gif

damn stress
30t6p3b.gif

How much stress do you have to be under for it to affect your hair? I would think it would need to be very extreme stress and for months in a row. Very rare case I would think.  

i have no clue and i dont wanna know
laugh.gif

funny thing is when we turn older the grey turns into white permanently. what if youre 27 and greying does it go back to your og color?
laugh.gif

grandpa looks very young mackin on them 25 yr old something birds
laugh.gif

Man I'm 20 and have several grey hairs. As long as my hairline is good, I'm alright with them though

going salt and pepper > going bald
ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

going grey really shouldn't be a concern.

My sister found like 3 strands of grey hair the other day. feelsbadman. I'm 22 btw.

I'm 30. I'd like to think I wouldn't have to worry about gray hair at least for another 20 years or so...

Over 30 no grey hair but quickly going bald. Would rather have grey hair i think.

Back
Top Bottom