middle eastern jobs

* serious answers only please

i been on google for the last two days trying to fing one of those jobs in iraq or afghanistan somewhere like that something like construction or rebuilding
tyring to get that tax free money andybody have any links or info on this? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

* serious answers only please

i been on google for the last two days trying to fing one of those jobs in iraq or afghanistan somewhere like that something like construction or rebuilding
tyring to get that tax free money andybody have any links or info on this? thanks in advance

join the military.. you'll be out there in no time.

thanks war machine

join the military.. you'll be out there in no time. <<<< lol not making 200 k a yr tax free

you wanna go do construction in the middle east?

F that, people get too caught up in the almighty dollar sometimes.....

The poorly organized contractor work in Afghanistan is one of the most significantly contributing factors to the current bad situation we are in now.

I don't think you want to associate yourself with that.

You dont know what you're talking about.

Why the he.ll would you want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq to work?

No offense to Afghans here (I have Afghani friends), but that country is still in the 13th century.

If you want to make money in the Middle East, look for jobs in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia. They are all safe countries and pay foreigners really well.The 3 biggest problems there are lack of human rights, crappy weather and crappy social life.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The 3 biggest problems there are lack of human rights, crappy weather and crappy social life.

no biggie at alllllll
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

OP,no offense but you sound a little naive.

I don't think you want to be doing "Construction or Rebuilding" over here,if that is the case you might as well stay at home and get your"Big Meech" on....unless,you know something I don't know.

Anyway do you have any other Tech./Skill Sets,like electronics,mechanical,etc?

And everything after $9?,000 is taxed in the highest percentile,if you stay out of country(US) 330 days out of a 365 day period.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

The poorly organized contractor work in Afghanistan is one of the most significantly contributing factors to the current bad situation we are in now.

I don't think you want to associate yourself with that.

Try Dyncorp, I hope you don't have a family. You will be away from the states for a long period of time.I believe tax free is only up to 60,000 orsomewhere along the line. You're not going to make $200,000 tax free.

I know that oil companies pay 1.5 in the middle east.

In other words, if you get 100k/year here, you will get 150k in the middle east.
I know guys from my college who were actually looking for upstream work overseas because they want to make around 200k before 25...I'm like son, it'snot worth it.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You dont know what you're talking about.

Why the he.ll would you want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq to work?

No offense to Afghans here (I have Afghani friends), but that country is still in the 13th century.

If you want to make money in the Middle East, look for jobs in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia. They are all safe countries and pay foreigners really well. The 3 biggest problems there are lack of human rights, crappy weather and crappy social life.
Exactly

Back
Top Bottom