Midnight Release for the Playoff VIII's and Laser XV's In Minnesota!!!

Hey Fellas for all you who wanna be the first to get the Playoff VIII's and the Laser XV's.Vs.Social Standard is gonna have a midnight release for them on friday night (Dec 21st ... 22nd I guess...)
We also have a sale going on for X-MAS check out the flyer below
wink.gif
Peace!

b122443142.jpg

b122443140.jpg

All of the mall dorrs will be open until 11 pm. The door right above ruby tuesday's will stay open until midnight. It may be open a bit later but I'mguessing that if you haven't made it in by midnight...its a hopeless cause any way haha. I's suggest getting here around 11 to make it easy onyourselves. peace!

Hey Fellas!
Thanks for the turnout last night... Sorry I was so dead... 2 consecutive weeks of putting in 9am-11pm days will do that to a brotha..... much appreciated!Peace and Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted by drfunk891

Hey Fellas!
Thanks for the turnout last night... Sorry I was so dead... 2 consecutive weeks of putting in 9am-11pm days will do that to a brotha..... much appreciated! Peace and Happy Holidays!
AHHH....yeah u were half sleep when we showed up! ...that guy infront of me bought the LAST 13!! i was PISSED
mad.gif
...My friend was SUPER heated tho , i was pickin them up for him. buti got my 9.5 so its Smooth Waters for me. Looks like ill be making a trip out to maplewood today.......................but ill be back soon

GET AT ME

Back
Top Bottom