popular in Europe. And my fiancé's mom is going on Vacation there

for awhile so figured I'd ask you fine gentleman here at NT.. Thanks 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keithledger

Are there any places in Italy to buy Jordans? I heard they aren't as 
popular in Europe. And my fiancé's mom is going on Vacation there

for awhile so figured I'd ask you fine gentleman here at NT.. Thanks 
smile.gif

Well, basketball shoes are rarely worn here casuallyanymore unlike 10 years ago and before.But im sure you will get some jordans inRome, maybe in a footlocker store.

Even if there are--they won't be cheaper than they are here (assuming you're from the US), and that's assuming you can find any at all. I'd imagine the places that do get them sell out pretty quickly.

Yes, you can find Jordans at all Footlockers, you'll be able to catch up on some of the most recent releases since they still have Concords, Xs, Cement IVs etc...

Footlockers are in all major cities, and if you are going to Rome you can also cop from the Nike Store in Via Del Corso.

Where exactly is she going? Most footlockers are located in major city centers next to tourist areas.

The only bad thing will be that they don't take into consideration the exchange rate in the price, so what costs $180 will cost 180 Euro...

on a similar note, anyone know if its easy to get hard to find nikes/jordans in japan?

Appreciate the feedback guys. @IronChef I'm not exactly sure where she's going yet.
She'll be gone close to 2 weeks so I'm guessing they'll be doing a bit of travelling. If she
can find the Concords for $250 then that's perfectly cool with me lol. They're the only
recent release that I've really wanted to buy, besides the Cement IVs which I did
happen to get.

Back
Top Bottom