Might want to think about this the next time you order a frosty at Wendy's

Another scumbag. Just because someone is rude to you it doesn't give you a right to **** with their food.

Your parents did a great job :rolleyes

Scumbag? My parents did a bad job? :lol: :lol:

You treat people with respect then you'll get respect. The lady who called me an ape tried to offer me a job at her dealership because of how good I was. I told her I was in school to be an EE so this was temporary. Chick told me I couldn't be because ape's aren't smart enough to do that. So you think she's gonna get service with a smile? F that....her racist but received no quarter from me. You do that type of crap at the auto shop do you think your car is coming back without something screwed up...nah.

The chick with the cubes I went back four times to try and satisfy her. She was too dumb to understand that the ice would break apart in the water because it was semi crushed. She tried to get buck and I needed my job so she got the finger treatment.

Get off your high horse.
Well that's totally justified. We should give you a medal for your restraint and conflict resolution prowess.

Well that's totally justified. We should give you a medal for your restraint and conflict resolution prowess.

Your sarcasm is noted. I've already stated those are things I'm not proud of however, people need to learn that no matter if an action is justified it doesn't mean that that action cannot or will not happen. Just like when a dude hits a chick back for being violent first. He shouldn't do it but she shouldn't be shocked based on her actions.

Scumbag? My parents did a bad job? :lol: :lol:

You treat people with respect then you'll get respect. The lady who called me an ape tried to offer me a job at her dealership because of how good I was. I told her I was in school to be an EE so this was temporary. Chick told me I couldn't be because ape's aren't smart enough to do that. So you think she's gonna get service with a smile? F that....her racist but received no quarter from me. You do that type of crap at the auto shop do you think your car is coming back without something screwed up...nah.

The chick with the cubes I went back four times to try and satisfy her. She was too dumb to understand that the ice would break apart in the water because it was semi crushed. She tried to get buck and I needed my job so she got the finger treatment.

Get off your high horse.

You wiped a ladies bun on your shoe and stuck your fingers in someone glass because they made you mad. :lol:

Yes you are a scumbag.

Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....
And you sunk beneath her level. Congrats. How do people work in customer service when they can't handle someone like that?

Mind over matter.

I just disregard these as "not happening in MY (insert chain here) though!"

If I don't know about it, it won't hurt me.

I sure hope I don't see any stories coming out of my neighborhood though. Checkers after bartending at 3am is a downfall! :lol:

I just love how Wendy's hired a hot red head to keep the real Wendy off TV as much as possible.

You eat Wendy's all the time you will look like the real Wendy, not the red head spokeswoman.

View media item 457851

You wiped a ladies bun on your shoe and stuck your fingers in someone glass because they made you mad. :lol:

Yes you are a scumbag.

Well then I'll take the scumbag card :lol:

Let me ask you this....if you walk up to a 260 lb muscle head and call him a ***** are you going to be shocked if he breaks your jaw? Was he right to do that? No and no, but that is a reaction that you should possibly expect. That's all I'm trying to say. I've already said my actions were deplorable and I definitely wouldn't do them today. That's growth. But for you to act like if you go to a restaurant and talk off the handle to someone and not believe that they'll mess up your food is naive. For every action there is a reaction whether that action is justified or not.

You couldve just spoke up and told them they were being disrespectful in a professional manner man.

I used to work at KFC and we noticed throughout the day that the chicken wasnt coming outta the oil right and it was tasting funny. So around 6pm the cook goes fishing inside the oil to see whats wrong wit it and we see some type of fried mouse/rat type remains

We were cooking chicken, fries, and everything that needs oil with that animal in there all day. Whats worse is after he fished it out the shift supervisor couldn't use any other oil cuz thats the only one we had during rush hour btw so we had to keep cooking with it.

I was working cashier and when I found out I was like im not boutta sell these ppl rat chicken so I told everybody in line they dont wanna eat this KFC today and walked out the store everyone asked me "WHY NOT? WHY NOT?" Most ppl took the hint and left with me. But the wholeee night that supervisor and the amigo that didn't know much english thought it was okay to use that same oil

Supervisor was fired the next day when my coworker told the manager. Drove past that KFC the other day and its closed..

I used to work at KFC and we noticed throughout the day that the chicken wasnt coming outta the oil right and it was tasting funny. So around 6pm the cook goes fishing inside the oil to see whats wrong wit it and we see some type of fried mouse/rat type remains

We were cooking chicken, fries, and everything that needs oil with that animal in there all day. Whats worse is after he fished it out the shift supervisor couldn't use any other oil cuz thats the only one we had during rush hour btw so we had to keep cooking with it.

I was working cashier and when I found out I was like im not boutta sell these ppl rat chicken so I told everybody in line they dont wanna eat this KFC today and walked out the store everyone asked me "WHY NOT? WHY NOT?" Most ppl took the hint and left with me. But the wholeee night that supervisor and the amigo that didn't know much english thought it was okay to use that same oil

Supervisor was fired the next day when my coworker told the manager. Drove past that KFC the other day and its closed..

funny (not funny) this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening. Seems sorta common actually.

Hold up! You don't drain the oil nightly?

I thought most places use the same oil for a while.

There was something on Travel Channel about a burger place I think in Memphis that deep fries their burgers in 112 year old oil :x :x. It looked like oil from a car, pure black color. Not sure how using 100 year old oil isn't some kind of health violation.

You couldve just spoke up and told them they were being disrespectful in a professional manner man.

You're right. I was much younger then. This was like 10 years ago :lol:

You and I both know that **** wont fly in a restaurant. Cant tell the customer that they're being difficult..

Seems like people in here have never cooked/delivered/waited/worked in a restaurant. I can 100% see why people mess with food.. It's just up to that persons morals..I've learned a lot about people from being in restaurants

sick.gif

Hold up! You don't drain the oil nightly?

I thought most places use the same oil for a while.

There was something on Travel Channel about a burger place I think in Memphis that deep fries their burgers in 112 year old oil :x :x. It looked like oil from a car, pure black color. Not sure how using 100 year old oil isn't some kind of health violation.

:x :x :x

We change our oil every 3rd day. Used to be once a week.. I dont think most places change it everyday :nerd:

Last edited:
You and I both know that **** wont fly in a restaurant. Cant tell the customer that they're being difficult..

Seems like people in here have never cooked/delivered/waited/worked in a restaurant. I can 100% see why people mess with food.. It's just up to that persons morals..I've learned a lot about people from being in restaurants

The thing to do would have been to just hold my tongue and keep it moving. But like you said, you learn alot about people in general working in that industry. I couldn't do it for an hour today though. I would just walk out.

If I don't know that you did it, it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, this just shows that people these days don't have any integrity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom